Droopy leaves and various spots

Coco Coir ***Please read me if you are new to Coco*** read this article may be some useful info in it for you

Thanks for the quick feedback and response donaldj it helps a lot really appreciate it

Hey Donaldj i was wondering if you could help me out you were really helpful back in December and I’m having another problem thanks Nigel

No prob what’s going on?

I posted on the forum topic unsure of what the problem is category indoor grow sorry not very good at posting and navigation on this forum

Type @Donaldj it will pull me into the topic that or repost here so I have some details

need some help big time

@Donaldj hey dude need some help big time

I need some details I see yellowing leaves but don’t know how old the plant is what or if you have fed it type of soil etc…

Botanicare coco there autoflower there about 3 or fourth week in bloom I use sugar daddy Humboldt ginormous big up powder advance bud candy botanicare cal mag plus pH water 5.8 coco pH soil between 5.7 and 5.8

mag is a pain in the arse since it tends to be most available at higher ph
Stop Magnesium Deficiencies In Marijuana Plants Now! 6-6.5
How I usually deal with this is I let my ph drift in hydro 5.6-6.2 before I adjust anything being that you are in coco I would simply water with a little higher ph to make it more readily available
could possibly be sulfur def as well?
Stop Sulfur Deficiencies In Marijuana Plants Now!

Ok thanks man I really appreciate it for helping me out