have a couple issues and questions I’m sending the pictures the leaves
are sagging at the bottom and turning yellow and noticing it in the
middle of the plant also but not as much and in one of the other
pictures I getting white spots not mold or mildew or any kind of fungus
I’m thinking it’s a nutrient or pH problem please any help would be
great thanks

Is your medium wet ? dropping leaves = lack of water

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you :smile:

if you think it is nutrient or ph issue please share the numbers.
plants will droop when over or under watered getting too cold numerous reasons lets rule some out fill out above support ticket. Do you have a microscope? be sure to check for bugs too.

I was going to ask; “What is the relative humidity in your room”?

I love when you guys use My ILGM Support Ticket! Pretty cool, huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We learn quickly Latewood :smile:

Sup everyone new to group I appreciate everyone trying to help quick run down the plant that is yellow leaves and sagging is purp Haze ilgm and the white spots leaves is candy cane auto female 600 hps 12/12 temp is between 75/80 humidity between 40/55% been putting pH water and fertilizer at 6.6 and 6.7 I just changed it to 6.0 I have oscillating fan got exhaust fan on way nutes are cns17 grow bloom ripe sugar daddy Mendocino honey and flower hardener going to change a few things on the nutes adding Humboldt nutrients ginormous and deuce deuce o use botanicare coco and I use perlite and growstone mix it in coco and some lime so soil doesn’t go pass 7 im sure I’m missing something but I will add this everything grows fine in veg its when I switch over to flower that leaves start doing the problem’s thanks everyone I’m the one Claire posted photos of earlier the yellow sagging leaves and white spots @Donaldj @latewood @steve2

what’s your run off ph Coco tends to keep the ph of what you water it at shouldn’t need lime?

1 Like

Plant Abuse Chart | 420 Magazine ® seems I may have your culprit narrowed down read above artical might fit your gremlin.

1 Like

Yes, I’m not understanding why you had your pH at 6.6 - 6.7 in coco, it should probably be 6.0 almost always in plain coco coir. Also, why did you add the lime to keep it from going pass 7? Lime is alkali, it will actually bring the pH up in most cases, closer to 7 or maybe even above 7, the higher the number the more alkali, and again, garden lime makes things more alkali.

~MacG

1 Like

ph fluctuation figure 6,7 when you move your plants into flower their nutrient needs increase if any key nutrient is locked out it shows fast. Flush your media rinse with 3-4 times the size of containers capacity using water ph’d at roughly 6 distilled would work best as it will freely absorb and wash away more salts with it’s very low ppm. Feed with your nutes at 5.8-6 ph easy fix :slight_smile:

1 Like

devil is in the details thought the lime sounded out of place had to double check lol

1 Like

I love it when the members provide good info like in the above post. I read that post and was thinking in my head…Exactly the way I was taught, and is what I teach; In relation to flushing out potted plants.

1 Like

Over watering or PH fluctutions (reference: groweedeasy.com) but as mention the more information given the better your answers/advice will be. sure you will get things under control - happy cultivation

1 Like

I will have to check it and see what it is I was told to mix some lime when doing soil or coco your pH won’t get higher than 7 but I was also told pH when watering or fertilizer pH between 6.4 no higher than 7 but I know now that is different been running it at 6.0 thanks for getting back with me I appreciate it

I had received bad information it’s obvious I appreciate all the information and feedback and any and all information from here on out would be greatly appreciated thanks for the information and quick feedback

Thanks for the feedback donaldj I really appreciate it and any and all information or feedback from here on out would be greatly appreciated thanks

Thanks steve2 really appreciate the information and quick feedback

Can you guys also give me feedback on nutrients like mixing different nutrients with other makers for example some botanicare and some Mendocino and some advance nutrients and what npk level do you guys recommend thanks and appreciate feedback @steve2 @Donaldj @JTheH @MacGyverStoner

I am not a huge fan of mix and match nutrients I tend to use same brand and be fairly close to their recommendations additives and boosters likewise. Someone did the math to figure out that the n-p-k was right to design the feed schedules and different manufacturers products may not chelate properly together since you are in coco it is vary much like hydro. I would be concerned with bouncing back and forth between nute burns and deficiencies and trying to figure out which product is causing the problem would be very frustrating. If you are fairly new and don’t want to risk all the time and effort invested play it safe, if you are out to adventure and feel lucky? well by all means 1 question though is the nutrient suggestion advice from same person that said add lime?
Adding lime is useful in soil don’t get me wrong some soils drop ph hard through a grow but coco is basicaly exactly what you put into it. An awesome medium on all accounts but it relies on the proper mix of nutrients and perfect ph and much like hydro a mistake can be huge.

Hope this is some food for thought