Droopy leaves after lst

I tried lst for the first time 2 days ago plant was looking fine, I water with a little Aza Max a couple days ago to prevent bugs. I really do not water very often maybe every 2 or 3 days with 10 oz of water. Plant was looking fine until today. The leaves look droopy and not sure why. I’m growing in lush soil in 5 gallon grow bag. The plant is a little over a month old and starting to flower it’s an auto Afghani. Could it be over watered?

2 Likes

Hey there @Ottis84 , Welcome to the forum.
Pick up the container and see how heavy/light it is.
Drooping leaves are common at certain times.
Sometimes right at lights out or on they will droop.
Heavy with water they will too.
How does the weight of the pot feel?

The pot does feel somewhat heavy, the lights were going to go out about 15 mins before I took these pics.

1 Like

Welcome to the community !

1 Like

So there ya go. Well watered and getting ready to sleep.
I bet it looks fine once the lights come on tomorrow and a hour or two go by.
It looks great by the way. Good work.
If you have any other concerns just continue to post questions on this thread so we have all the info all together. Hope your grow goes well all the way through.

2 Likes

Like @Spiney_norman its pretty normal for these girls to droop before lights out, or after a watering or after some defol or after…etc lol. How’s she typically looking after the lights have been on for a bit?

Welcome to The Forum!

4 Likes

Dont feel bad, freaked me out too first time it happened. If it helps, there arent alot of things that will instantly kill your plant. Most issues outside of bugs will take a min to kill her off, which gives you time to fix it before its a life or death struggle.

Welcome to the community growmie!

3 Likes

I have a gorilla glue auto that when it was in veg, it would droop every night about two hours before lights out. If I watered that day the droop was even worse. Now that it’s well into flowering, it no longer does that.

2 Likes

What he said.
and Welcome to the fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Great bunch of helpful knowledgeable people here :green_heart:

1 Like

Welcome to the community…great advice from the commentors …ask questions and there are many willing to help happy growing :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the help I really appreciate it I’m very happy to be a part of the forum! Thanks again!

2 Likes

@Ottis84, what was the solution? I have the same problem right now. I did first LST step three days ago. Fan leaves are droopy and shade for lower branches.