Droopy Autoflower

Sweet Seeds Bloody Skunk Auto in Fox Farm Strawberry Fields. Sprouted 25 days ago. First nutrients given on day 21. Fox farm Dirty Dozen at 1/3 the suggested feeding amount pH’d at 6.5 with 1040 ppm. Used week 4 of the feeding guide(veg stage). Day 77°/55-60%. Night 68-71°/45%. Pistils on day 23. Started looking droopy, and has continued to since, on day 23. Some type of deficiency on one of the branches as well. First time trying out an Autoflower.

2 Likes

The effected leave appear to be from a fan moving them around or them getting wet. Ff soils usually don’t require nutes to be added til about the 4th to 7th week of growing as they have roughly 6 weeks worth of nutes in the soil. A pH and ppm meter will be ur best friend from now on. Do a good PhD water with calmag added at 3 to 5 ml per gallon. Water super slow to saturate all the dirt. When it drips out the bottom let 8 to 10 oz drip then catch some of the water and check the pH and ppm of that water. That’s what the soil is now holding for u. If under 1000 ppm then ok to start feeding without harm. If over I’d stall the feeds.

2 Likes

I totally forgot to put that in there. Runoff 5.9 pH/1910 ppm.

If you’re in soil 5.9 is to low. Gotta try to reach for 6.5 and this would be your issue. Are you adding cal-mag? Fox farms seems to always need it added from start of the grow in my experience.
Ppm is fine but wouldn’t feed again until 900 range

2 Likes