Drooping or Wilting leaves

Hi Guys
Growing Superskunk. using cocoa, fabric pots, hps 600 watt lighting. temp slightly high around 80 lights on - 70 lights off. Girls are 30 days old and leaves have started to droop/wilt and tips going slightly yellow.
Any comments appreciated.

1 Like

Hey buddy welcome to the forum. Could be over-watering. Looks like maybe heavy on nitrogen. I’m no expert but fill this thing out and someone will help ya out.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

leaves seem quite dry, have been watering every 36 hours, gonna increase to 24 hours and have not used nutes today. run off PH is normally around 6.5 - 6.8.

1 Like

I don’t know about watering practices in coco. However looks like nitrogen toxicity to me, the dark green kinda shrivel look to the leaves. If I’m remembering correctly my leaves had that dry feel to them when I overfed early on and had similar looking leaves… Let me tag a coco guy for you see what he thinks.

@CoyoteCody

Lights have just comeback on and they are looking a bit better so looks like maybe not enough water and too many nutes.

Your runoff ph is a little high, i would water at 5.8 and are you running perlite in your coco? If so you might have to water up to twice a day depending on how much perlite you have in there, my first coco grow was about 30% perlite and I was watering twice a day. I’m running pure coco with no perlite and I water once a day. You definitely don’t want your coco to get dry. I think its showing a little nute burn with the burn tips and dark color, but i think that will al improve with correct watering and ph runoff, pay close attention to the new growth for the improvements as the burt tips will stay that way.

1 Like

Oh and welcome the the community!!

1 Like

Thanks for reply
I am using straight coco. will adjust ph as you suggest. Would you suggest going back on nutes straight away or give them a break.

1 Like

Do you know about what your ppms are going in?

No, i dont have a ppm meter, will pick one up today. they are looking a lot healthier today. Was def under watering. Will go back onto low strength nutes.
Cheers