Drooping leavesin flowering

I’m currently growing some blue cheese in fox farms ocean forest soil that is in its 3rd week in flowering. I noticed a leaf on each plant was turning yellow and the lower parts of the plants are drooping. I water them every 3 to 4 days and I check the ph levels and mix the fox farms trio nutrients half strength. The symptoms would suggest that I’m overwatering them. The water drains well and I have the two plants in 3 gal fabric pots. Temps stay between 80-70 degrees Fahrenheit with humidity 40-55 (day and night).

Indoor grow 2x4 tent viparspectra tc600 light, fox farm ocean forest soil, 3 gallons fabric pots, 3 fans, 1 exhaust fan. Anymore info needed please inquire

Looks like an old fan leaf ready to be pruned by the plant. Nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Not enough water. She is thirsty. Also looks like she needs more nutrients.

3 Likes

Yeah nutes and agree does look a lil dry too

1 Like

Looks thirsty and hungry. During flowering plants need more water. I would try watering every 2 days. Do you water until run off?

The yellowing leaves would suggest the plant needs nitrogen. Also, the purple stems might suggest a ph issue or the plant needs phosphorus and cal-mag.

Just my 2 cents…

1 Like

That’s crazy cause I am using cal-mag along with the fox farms trio. I was beginning to think that I was using to much