Drooping leaves Banana Kush

Need some help please🙏🏼 I’m about to start week 6 of these Banana Kush autos. I give each plant 12oz of distilled water per day and have used only distilled water from the start. My tent has stayed consistent temp and humidity for the entire grow, but drooping just started a couple days ago. I’m on 18/6 light timer, and the light is about 20” from the canopy. Any ideas would help, thanks y’all!

The drooping may be due to watering daily. Cannabis prefer wet/dry cycles. Drooping is also common around watering time.

I would get some risers for those pots to keep them out of standing water in the saucers.

2 Likes

I only water when they are completely dry, mostly every day but sometimes every other day. They were completely dry when they started drooping which is why I thought under watering caused the drooping. There is no standing water but what are the things your talking about?

1 Like

@ForzaItalia32 the first pic has standing water.

I would start fully saturating the soil, then water again when the pot is light. You can test this by picking up the pot.

When you saturate the soil, pour some water, wait a minute, then pour more. If soil becomes too dry it can become hydrophobic and cause the water to rundown the sides/ the path that can actually transport the water.

Risers/elevators

Gro Pro NX Level Pot Elevator, 13… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J37FHF8?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I will say, if you have a local Hydro shop, they will be far cheaper there.

1 Like

I’ll look into the risers thank you! I just watered both plants before taking the pictures, they were both completely dry before the pics were taken.

1 Like