Of course 3 plants is such an odd number, I decided 4 would be better. Since the other plants were already well underway I just kept an ILGM Bruce Banner #3 clone in the tent. I was just going to let it mature outside with the others, but what the hell, why not.
There’s a few extra clones in this pic. That I’ve since moved outside The first BW is back row left, then GDP back row middle, Bb#3 back row right, and the smaller BW in the white gallon container in front
These plants are all vegging under a diy bridgelux light I put together with the help of @dbrn32
The Roleadro cobs are not being used at this time. It’s just the eb strips. Here’s a link if you’re interested. Project: Increase the lighting footprint with bridgelux light strips