Drillbit's Gelato, gold leaf, jack herer fem, bloody skunk auto, and super OG kush auto grow journal

You can do it that way. I just mix the soil and water 1:1 ratio, let sit 6-8 min, strain and test.

2 Likes

This is the description they have, green fields has compost and I think that is why it is loaded with nitrogen, I am having to feed my little ones in the other tent right away with roots original potting soil.
Roots Organics Green Fields potting soil was created as a super-premium planting mix. It was designed with a high nitrogen content and greater water holding capacity, less perlite and pumice, and specific ingredients for vigorously growing plants. Green Fields is an ideal mix of the finest quality, specially selected, organic ingredients for lush, healthy plants in smaller containers or for that extra growth you need to maximize yields in large containers or holes.
And then I got this message from ILGM, which is confusing because you are not allowed to personal message anyone, if I could I would take and buy some beer or some compensation to @dbrn32 for the guidance in building my LED DIY lights.

Consider replying to more people

You’ve already replied 3 times to @Drillbit in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

If you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length, send them a personal message.

2 Likes

I didn’t know we could PM on this forum?

2 Likes

You can’t. The system auto generate message is dated.

4 Likes

Watching bro. Good luck!

2 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with jack herer strain grown indoors? I’ve never tried it, how’s the taste and high?

1 Like

Bro it’s Jack Herer, it tastes amazing. I have a Black Jack seedling right now that I am hoping to feminize if it is a female.

4 Likes

I 2nd that

5 Likes

I am using green fields in 3 of my plants. All 3 Romulawi Glue plants are in green fields and super thriving. The rest are in happy frog. The 3 big ones are the ones using green fields soil. That is not why they are so big compared to the rest, but they were started from seed and the others are clones. So far the plants in the Greenfield soil are growing very fast into beautiful cannabis plants. Here to hoping at least one is female so I can feminize it!

11 Likes

Nice line up!

5 Likes

Seems like that green fields would be a great choice for outdoor grows! Those 3 are BEAUTIFUL! They all are actually, but those 3 are something special!

3 Likes

YES, mine vegged like that, beautiful, be very careful when you switch, get your pH in check and double your cal/mag Calcium deficency will show up first and fast. it will appear as rust spots on the leaves, hope you can control that.

2 Likes

ppm’s are not accurate in organic grow, disregard readings, they don’t go that high in organic, and don’t give no nutes till switch and then a little grow and slowly increase the bloom nutes, even if pH goes down to 5.4 or so, don’t adjust. just for reference , put pH pen away. That is for green fields not original.

1 Like

I think this would be a perfect super soil, use greenfields for your veg top half and then use roots original as your base for your super soil. Bet that would be great @Drillbit.

5 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing! Lol

1 Like

They will all be flowered in my tent because I have to control the pollen during feminization. Some of the clones may stay outside, but for the most part I am using the sun for free veg lighting. Well that and I don’t have room for over 20 plants in my tents lol.

2 Likes

I’ve heard it takes a long time to mature.

1 Like

You mean the gold leaf?

1 Like

The Jack Herer, and I heard from an outside grower.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks. I’m getting a 2 month jump on the vegging with her. She’s gonna be grown In super soil in a 20gal pot. But gonna grow her indoors. I’m beginning a perpetual grow. Got a 32×32 tent so i decided to just grow one at a time. She should fill it out wall to wall with the large pot i got. Gonna be getting a 3×3 and a 260XW QB here real soon. This will be my permanent flower tent. Here’s a pic of my jack herer, she’s only about 2 weeks old.

11 Likes