Dragsterdad First indoor grow White Widow

I have finally completed my room enough to move the babies in
Germinated 20 WWFem seeds. All popped. One had no tail and 3 didn’t make it to seedling. Currently I have 16 almost 2 week old seedlings

I tried to load 3 pics.
I started in jiffy pits with too hot of a soil. I think. When some had roots out the bottom I moved them to solo cups with pro mix media.
4 days ago gave them Bergmans seedling Nutes. A very weak dose.
To me they look a little stunted.
When they first came up I had a small cfl on them and it seemed they stretched then.
After 3 days put a pair of black magic 45 watt LED’s at 6 inches. They rec 2 inches
Today 7/8 is their first full light cycle in 5x5
tent with a Best va 3000 watt (approx 600 at plug) at 30 inches with only the veg lights on
Temps 71to 80 f. Humidity 60-75.
Just stating what’s what right now.

Do the plants look healthy or ?
I welcome all advice as this is my first indoor grow.
Oh another thing. All along I thought I had Auto Flowers well I don’t. These are photo WW. IF they all stay healthy I’m gonna have to have more light for them soon

I have probably read every topic on here and have learned a lot But I don’t know what I don’t know
18/6 lights
Been adjusting to 5.8 - 6.2 ph
@oldguy
@elheffe702
@Laurap
@spiderjaco
@amazon66
@HornHead
@Reticence

3 Likes

Your gonna have all of them in the 5x5?

1 Like

@dragsterdad. First thing that comes to mind is 16 in a 5x5. They will get large.
Most would do 4 Maybe 6 in a tent that size. I just finished a grow with 6 and that was full. Plants look healthy over all. Couple wrinkled leaves poss due to light changes. :v:
@imSICKkid :+1::grin:

3 Likes

This is gonna be insane…watching!!!

1 Like

No way. Even at my skill level I know that won’t work. Lol
I built a 16x8 ft grow room.
The tent takes up a fair amount of space
The ac unit and door have their space
I was considering lining the walls with the shiny stuff and getting more lights
Some I could put outside but not sure if season is long enough now
So I have a dilemma with 16 plants

4 Likes

I’m in for sure too. :+1::v:

I was gonna say, damn this is gonna be awesome lol

2 Likes

Even if they were Auto I would have to have more space
I’m hoping I can keep them alive and have to make space for them

3 Likes

I also have 5 outdoors that a friend gave me cuz he couldn’t care for them. All in different stages of despair. I tried to kill them with ignorance but this forum saved them. I’ll try to load pics of them. I don’t know the genetics of them. Right now I think I have them healthy recovering from nitrogen def… due to me. They are probably 2 - 2.5 months maybe a little more.

These are earlier pics. They have gotten well.
For today anyways

4 Likes

16 plants hell ya I’m watching

1 Like

He’s not kidding lol

2 Likes

I figured you’d see this one. :grin::v:

1 Like

You are def gonna be a busy fellow. :+1:
And best of luck. :v:

2 Likes

Some suggestions that I learned the hard way. Don’t let them get much past 12” high before you flip them they become big girls and I’d recommend scrogging or at least some kind of horizontal trellis netting. WW puts out some impressive sized buds and they get heavy.
Good luck . I’m watching :metal: @dragsterdad

2 Likes

Well I wanted a hobby that’s a little easier than auto tech.
I am re evaluating the space I have and if I can get more lights I will attempt to do all indoors.
Which is the only option
I am using all of Bergmans Nutes for this grow.
Lighting and temp control will be the main issues

2 Likes

Great start! The first pictures did have a bit of stretch going on for sure as you noted. I’ll be hovering out there watching. Good luck!!

16 plants will be alot but if you have time on your hands it’ll be fun, I did 8 and they kept me busy but it was fun. I’m retired and love growing marijuana it’s a good hobby. This will be exciting to watch and as a beginner also I’m sure I will learn as I watch. Good growing

2 Likes

I will need to add a light or 2.
Any feedback on the HLG 550V2 Rspec
That would double my grow area
Still gonna be crowded
@dbrn32

1 Like

You’re gonna be a busy bee in a few months lol…set to watch and gl

1 Like

For 16x8 room? What else are you going to have in there for light?