Dragons First Coco/HF Grow

Later…:v:

I Absolutely love this Forum…

@Dragon269 my experience that you will get all the help you need as long as you tag someone in. Some people do tags on updates others don’t. I only tag when I have a question about something on my grow journal otherwise they can catch up on it when they have time. I’m switching to watching. Can’t wait to follow along.

Sorry about the water damage from the hurricane. That sucks.

I remember doing my first grow,loved the excitement so congrats and have fun

If you need any assistance just let me know and I’ll help as best as I can and if not I will get you the help you need. I’m using the Flora Grow line and so far it seems good. I’m currently soil but have been considering going to promix bx. I’d love to watch a Coco grow from start to finish. Good luck!

Ya gotta tag folks in. We will be right there haha.

@Dragon269 I’m shocked I missed this. I grow in coco and it usually catches my eye. Holidays and houseguests slowed me down on here I guess.

@Dragon269 What is HF? Also, I noticed you said 1st journal, but that doesn’t mean 1st grow. Is this your maiden voyage? Have you grown in coco before?

@Dragon269 - soil AND coco? Like in one pot or you have soil plants and you have coco plants? If mixed, I’m intrigued.