Dr.Evils ''moon rock breaker'' the puns continue!

Looking good dude! What’s the lineage on the Money Maker?

1 Like

original master kush/hindu kush/skunk @MattyBear
strain hunter ,supposed to be short and bushy…mostly indica
description said couch lock bonanza!

1 Like

Sounds like some good night time smoke!

1 Like

yea,i’m thinking that, they said berry flavor ,woody,with a hint of garlic…lol
gotta keep those vampires at bay!
if i do not like the flavor ,i’ll make it into a concentrate. something like drops,coconut oil,bubble hash…i need to cut my smoking way back!

1 Like

Sounds interesting! Once I have a nice stash I’ll get into making my own concentrates.

2 Likes

yea @MattyBear,i’m almost there…lol
any stash i have left when the next batch gets cured is first…lol
i still have some popcorn buds to make bubble hash out of…it is a sativa and is a racy high…lol

1 Like

did your outfit make the cut @yoshi?
i seen yesterday that the MMC have chosen the 5 cultivators.

They work great for rosin
Unfortunately i cant find a link that would be authorized so you need to look them up
I know a guy close to you that has lol :wink:
@Screwauger maybe hed let you try it hahahaha

1 Like

i checked them out @Countryboyjvd1971,they had plenty of affordable choices.

1 Like

Agreed
I like the dream edition cause of the life time warranty not sure if the others come with that
But flat shipping charges any part except battery 6$ shipped to my house battery is 11$ :wink: im in lol
All to convenient imo @BIGE

1 Like

@Sasquatch @garrigan62 i like a bit of cabbage in my lettuce patch…lol

9 Likes

They grow up so fast!

2 Likes

i’m going to have to seperate the skywalker and critical cheese…and put them in their own boxes… i’m about ready to ease into flowering for the NLXL,Money Maker, and GG… i am ready to take a clone or two,too…lol

6 Likes

Looks good @BIGE ! I’m a out side grower. I cant grow cabbage around here… not yet any way lol I’m pacing the floor to get started !

1 Like

that is a school project i’m starting inside,she’ll go outside in a few weeks…
we are still dropping down into 30’s at night so i’m going to hold it under my wing till we warm up some…

1 Like

yep it was 29 here last night… I got till the end of march then I can go outside!

1 Like

@dbrn32 when you get a chance today lets hammer out some final details on this arrow order…

1 Like

I’m here bud. What did you decide on wanting to do?

1 Like

question between gen1 and gen two strips
will an hlg 185 c1050 run 4 1120mm gen1 or gen 2 ?

1 Like

That particular driver will run four of either at that current. Has max voltage output of 190 vdc. The gen 1 strips are like 45.3 volts at 1050, so 4 of them is about 181 volts. The gen 2 strips are just a smidge over 40v at 1050ma. So 4 strips just a bit over 160 volts.

The 1120’s you have are gen 1 right? If you’re looking to run those from single driver, that’s probably the driver I would get. Sink temps will run a little warmer, but nothing ridiculous. If you feel like they’re already warmer than you’d like, you can get the 700ma version and add two more strips for about the same power.

1 Like