Dr.Evils ''moon rock breaker'' the puns continue!

i believe it would have helped my gmothers ALZ condition also…i’m really enjoying it so far myself!

2 Likes

5-GG#1
5-GG#2
3-NLXL
4-MM
1-SKY
could not find a good clone on CC but i have plenty of time to wait…lol
@dbrn32 @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie @Tylan @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @kabongster @Kcdaniels @MattyBear @M4ur

12 Likes

I’m not afraid of these monsters @BIGE I love them all. Those are going to grow up to be some fierce plants. Looking awesome, and excited to follow along. Thanks for the tag @BIGE!

4 Likes

The lab is gonna be packed!

3 Likes

i’m expecting casualties @dbrn32…lol

5 Likes

I’m standing by with the crash cart, and watching monitors! @BIGE!!

4 Likes

Can’t like that, I have confidence they’ll ride.

If you have extra that make it, and don’t have much room, try letting the extras flower small with no training or anything. They don’t require a whole lot of space or attention.

5 Likes

i put two clones i’m not counting in the flower bed,they just looked to good to chunk out the door!

4 Likes

6 Likes

i’m going to call the tincture a big win!! lol
i’ve taken 3-5ml doses morn/noon/nite
i have smoked only one joint,been fairly active,and in an all around good mood…
pain at a medium with periods of light…
listening to rick simpson,dude has a great message and attitude…another true cannabis pioneer!

12 Likes

Good to hear on tincture!

2 Likes

I’ll have to try the tincture soon @BIGE thanks!

1 Like

Nice job on the clones @BIGE you should make the RSO oil very strong stuff…guy has a great story awesome mission

5 Likes

i’m with him on most all views as well @WillyJ

1 Like

here is a follow up on day old clones…
since progress is slow on these at the start,i’ll give a weekly update.
i’m happy they are not slumped over,drooping…lol
i only used the best cuts of each,exception being skywalker…
it was the only good clone,but it was very strong looking…

10 Likes

i put two of the culled clones out in the flower bush yesterday…
brownie has wallered them out. i figured he or cat would…they both watched me plant them.

5 Likes

They call it helping you.

Lol

1 Like

guardian angels @FloridaSon lol

2 Likes

i see that zen has 16in i-power trimmers fo’ 90$ @Screwauger @Smokin_ernie @Countryboyjvd1971 @WillyJ

4 Likes

How is that? Have you ever seen it in action? I’m thinking of buying it…I need something good lol trimming is so time consuming this is a definite buy I just want something that isn’t going to hack up the buds…even if I have to tune them up a little bit it would save time… @BIGE

5 Likes