Dr.Evils ''moon rock breaker'' the puns continue!

woops i’m sorry about the hairy pussy pic!
i got something to work @Donaldj ,i’m not sure what happened…

10 Likes

You’re killing it bro! All looking good. How tall is the single cola plant now?
Oh, and when do you plan on shaving that hairy ^%$#@? :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

i’m leaving that puss alone @MattyBear that SOB is a beast!
the blue berry auto is about 4ft tall !!

2 Likes

You have the eb strips somewhere around her? Looks that way based on light.

1 Like

lol yea sure enough! the blueberry @dbrn32?

2 Likes

You’ll love the BB, if you haven’t already had it!

2 Likes

Is it over the top, how close? You should be able to just about get that amount of strips right on top of her.

1 Like

the blue berry is under hps turned down on 600w
@MattyBear BB was my first named strain i ever grew.lol yes,it is a favorite of mine! i believe that this BB will be way more potent…lol

3 Likes

Nice! Hopefully it stacks up good!

1 Like

boy grow mau really stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park with the puck!
what are your thoughts @dbrn32

2 Likes

I think they’re gonna be pretty big. Hlg has been messing around with testing on stuff adding reds or anything with 90cri that would cover the lack of reds. Plus, they’re designed around the rapid sinks which we already know their rail system is pretty user friendly. And they have awesome customer service and some discounts available too.

They’re claiming ppfd average of 600 umols in 2x2, where you would normally run 4 40-50 watt cobs. So you can cover the increase in cost by only needing 1 or two heatsinks for same sized space. Only real downfall I potentially see is 50+ volts, which means only a few options for series wiring.

Will be interesting to see when they come out if there’s an application for running them on plate maybe at a little less current.

1 Like

i may give them a call tomorrow and see about a plate application…

1 Like

Definitely let us know what they say!

It looks like an hlg-320 could probably run four of them at about 70ish watts each in series. I’d may ask specifically if they think that a plate application would work there at 1400ma. That would put you a about $1 watt if you already have plate. The driver is about $100, and $50 each for the pcb’s. If you have to run them and 1050ma or less will get pretty expensive.

1 Like

I guess I’ve just missed the crazy single cola blueberry. That thing is crazy. Did it just stop growing the secondaries? Looks great

2 Likes

Looking great! @BIGE that’s gonna be one big a$$ cola! Nice

1 Like

i’m hoping it fills in @WillyJ

1 Like

https://youtu.be/Jj4_mAqsBcI
@WillyJ here is some ol’trukin’ music!

1 Like

Haha that’s a good one @BIGE

1 Like

here is the scoop on the pucks and installation on plate @dbrn32 .
chill says that they will be testing the puck on a 0.125 1ft square piece of stock.
they said that as soon as the results are in they will post on their site.

1 Like