Dr.Evil's krazy jungle grow!

Maybe a few of them will go awol and march their butts up here into my bong lol.

2 Likes

that could happen!

2 Likes

One of these days we’ll hopefully be no different than any other forum.

Super stoked to see how this light turns out for you too, I think you’ll love it!

2 Likes

Add @Rickandbobbyd

1 Like

jump on in @Rickandbobbyd

1 Like

When you see a grow like this that you want to follow, scroll down to bottom of thread and change the tracking box to “watching”. You’ll get a notification every time there’s a new post.

Especially for the more active members, it’s a lot easier on them than to have to remember 40+ tags. And you’ll be kept in the loop on everything going on.

5 Likes

those folks at arrow are freaky fast @dbrn32
i’m thinking they have not shipped yet,because they are under carport!!! lol
just got a email confirmation on shipment!
now i’m waiting on that slow ass prime! lol
seriously those guys at arrow have their crap together!

1 Like

All out of likes today, but I’m watching!

Ya, when you’re a prime member and amazon parts hold the job, someone has their shit together haha.

1 Like

i’ll be up late laying everything out…lol

2 Likes

Baby apparently has strep throat, so I may be up late too if you need anything.

1 Like

thank you @dbrn32

1 Like

No problem! I’ll try to check in if/when she’s not a handful.

1 Like

i totally understand,i have a three yr old boy that is a double hand full! lol

2 Likes

Oh no, feel better baby! :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I’m sorry about the baby. Don’t catch it !

1 Like

She’s a little mischievous, but normally a piece of cake. But not feeling well always hard to comfort. Had tubes put in ears and adenoids removed almost 2 weeks ago, now this. Been rough couple of weeks!

Thanks for well wishes @SmoknGranny @elheffe702 @BIGE

4 Likes

My son and wife are under the weather, too. I’m probably next. I second that @SmoknGranny…don’t catch it @dbrn32!

1 Like

Oh, no, poor thing. I hope she feels better soon and then you can both get some rest.

1 Like

The worst part is that you feel helpless as there’s just so much you can do for her. Try to get some rest this afternoon in case you’re up all night :hugs:

1 Like