Dr.evil's hidden laboratory!

purchased some yo-yo’s,new grinder,rapid rooters,and rolling machine… along with wifes present on amazon and they arrived today…
PRE-CHRISTMAS! LOL
felt like a kid opening up those boxes! lol
now onto some bubble wrap popping!!

7 Likes

I know what you mean there’s a box or numerous boxes on my front porch every day between Christmas and my stuff lol… I ordered 4L jugs of sensi grow and bloom A+B and of coarse they got to come in 1 jug at a time lol @BIGE you’ll like the yo-yos and the rapid rooters they work great… I hand roll never really tried a machine…

9 Likes

pretty good looking roll there @WillyJ, an ex turned me on to this style of roller[the small hand roller]
every since then i’ve used it,and used it,and used it…lol
:thinking: maybe our relationship was based on a doobie roller?
anyway i left and took the roller with me and we’ve been happy every since!!
:stars:

6 Likes

You and the roller…I bet you’ve treated that roller like a queen!

4 Likes

lol, we are like peanut butter and jelly!!

5 Likes

I’ll have to try one but my fingers never failed me yet!

4 Likes

My thumb though… my thumb failed me for a little while…while it was smashed lol @BIGE maybe I should get one

4 Likes

my hands are toast lol,
for 3.50$ go on and put it in on your next order…

4 Likes

@WillyJ that is fine roll! I use little rolling machine myself I have been adding a tip. I can’t roll that good and trying to ad a tip just doesn’t go well.

4 Likes

Nice I wanna try this

2 Likes

@Screwauger @SmoknGranny @Sirsmokes @Smokin_ernie @Stonetothebone @daz49 @Daddy @Laurap @70sChick @Ragnar

13 Likes

had to pull screen off was not really wide enough for this lady…she’s short but built like a double seat outhouse…
@M4ur,i’m going to use yo-yo to spread her wings…everyone starts 12/12 today
@bob31 @dbrn32 @WillyJ @MAXHeadRoom @DieHigh55 @Usmcjojo @Capt_Seeweed @Covertgrower @crazyots

17 Likes

Bring on the pistils! She looks great bro!

4 Likes

thks @dbrn32, that is what i’m thinking!!! i may have vegged a bit long on photos waiting on autos to catch up but i think it may be wort the time…lol

7 Likes

She’s a porky one nice! @BIGE when you open her up a bit thin her out a little expose all those other bud sites…she’ll grow plenty more leaves she wont miss a few… really nice looking plant :+1::+1:

3 Likes

yea i will clean her up before the dance!!lol

4 Likes

Bet she’s got a nice root system your in for some nice buds!

2 Likes

ohh yea, she is a every other day drinker,…lol
it does not take her long to suck up what ever i pour onto her…i’ll just use flower feul on it along with mammoth and adv.bloom sensi coco…
ohhh,and clones :smiley::japanese_ogre::alien: on the clean up…

4 Likes

Yes mine drink 2 gal a day can’t go every other anymore I can give them 3 but they still will start to droop if I go every other…

5 Likes

Ugh, out of likes. You guys both kick a$$

3 Likes