Downward camping leaves on tower garden

Hey @NHerb how did you get your seeds to germinate for the TG? I have tried five times now without success

The tower garden looks to me like an old fashioned strawberry pot with ā€˜pocketsā€™ in the sides for plants.

I imagine that bud didnā€™t give the high they wanted. Not what most want. Was harvested too early by description. Anxiety weed.

Hi. Just stumbled over this forum and threadā€¦ Also using a Tower Garden to grow Kosher Kush since I canā€™t find it in dried flower anymore and itā€™s as ideal strain as weā€™ve found for us. First time ever growing cannabis. I germinated two seeds in wet paper towels, dark, warm. Both sprouted fine. Transferred into rockwool cubes to grow into seedlings. Transplanted into Tower Garden once the second set of real leaves appeared. Been growing remarkably well
since then on a 14/10 light cycle, normal Tower Garden nutrient mix, 15 mins/hour water pump. PH target of max 6.0, usually slightly lower at 5.9. Once plants hit the 5th node stage I topped them back to 4 nodes for a bushier plant. Trimmed the largest fan leaves at the same time. Still doing really well & bushing out. This is an indoor grow with Tower Garden LED lights only. No sunlight (a tiny bit of indirect) cuz Canada in winter.
My question is about the light cycle: When and how do I adjust the light cycle to promote flowering?

1 Like

Hey brother, welcome to the forum!

At a light schedule of 14 on and 10 off, they may flower at that time but, to insure plants to flower, you need to run 12/12.
There was another grower on here that grew a plant in a tower garden. He did manage to get some smoke out of it.
Good luck and keepā€™em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses: