Downeast Highbush 2019

Got pain??!?

3 Likes

Set to watching as well. Man that’s a deep deep lineup. You’re going to be a pressing for months.

3 Likes

I love all the variety you’re gonna have. Looking forward to this grow.

3 Likes

Hoping you have a great year!

3 Likes

Looks like the beginning of another epic grow for you @Willd! I’ll be following along as always :v::bear:

5 Likes

Happy to follow along @Willd another epic grow!

3 Likes

Woohoo way to go I will follow along. Good luck!

3 Likes

Congrats on your new position & forum status Matt!

8 Likes

Woohoo getting the outdoor season started
Someone going to be pruning some TREES
Hahahaha
Looking good brother looking good

4 Likes

Thanks Will! Love your lineup for this summer :wink::v:

3 Likes

Count me in, wow, what a lineup! I originally hail from Aroostook County way up there in Maine.

6 Likes

Houston, we have germination

15 Likes

And it begins.

3 Likes

The Man with the Golden Thumb.

If we need to set up sentinel patrols this year, I’ll take a shift!

7 Likes

The Eagle Has Landed. (I love that phrase lol)

7 Likes

I see y’all from up Maine… I’m in the southern most county… 5 mins from the NH border… our streets are becoming inundated with low key retail shops with some of the crappiest bud I’ve ever had… these folks don’t know how to trim or what curing is… a few of the shops and local caregivers don’t consume cannabis and have no idea what they are selling… Not sure the culture up north but down here the quality seems to be declining rapidly as it becomes more accepted… Disappointing in my opinion… im planning a solid vacation with the fam up at or around Acadia this summer… hoping the north has some better buds than down here… luckily I did find Green Truck Farms until my harvest is ready… nice to see other Maine folk on here. :metal:

5 Likes

Going to be looking and smelling like CANNA-HEAVEN at the @Willd farm this summer.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the canna-forest again this year. Best of luck to you and happy growing @Willd. :v:

4 Likes

20 Likes

@Screwauger lives in Maine as well

3 Likes