DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

Yeah they all tend to turn purple when the chlorophyll starts draining away from the cold temps and lack of nitrogen uptake.
I liked the pineapple so much last year I grew two this time around they take 2-3 weeks longer to mature than the rest so I put them in the part of the plot where 12/12 happens soonest

5 Likes

I cant never seem to get colors i even added a ac to keep my lights out temp cooler. Oh well dont habve to be purple to do the job

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes this is a clone of @Willdā€™s pineaplle haze

16 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Thats beautiful im thinking about that new gelato strain it looks amazing

1 Like

Iā€™m reading through ur messages and Iā€™m lauphing because I delt with the rain the mold and know Iā€™m watching things turn purple as weā€™ll. On the other side of country nevertheless. I was cupple days away from topping crowns on the 10 footers when the storms hit as well. I havenā€™t gotten on the site for a month been too busy. Iā€™m shutting it down for this year. Not worth worth getting a few popcorn bugs with molding issues

2 Likes

Impressive nevertheless. You should have enouph for a small town itā€™s looking like :+1::+1:. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Rippers struck again and nabbed 2/3 of what was left of Pure Indica Friday night. I had taken the van into town during the day and left it in driveway instead of sleeping in it up in the field that night. Iā€™m harvesting what I can today & dousing the rest with a nice emulsification of human waste and ending the vigil.

WE ARE MOVING, before I commit property damage against the suspected perpetrators and wind up behind bars.

15 Likes

That really sucks.

5 Likes

@Willd

You can commit property damage against someone stealing from you on your property. This has to be an inside job and I hope you catch the F@@ker and put a nice hole in their ass

7 Likes

@Willd Man o Man I canā€™t imagine how pi**ed and vengeful I would be.

What a season.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear! Thieves suck.

2 Likes

Property = The Teeth in their head and/or the flesh on their behind. @Onlythebest79

5 Likes

:angry::angry: i have no words, just so sorry that you have encountered one of the worst kinds of human things living!!

What a season indeed!!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s some shit right there. Someone definitely watching your stuff, would only hope karma gets them and you donā€™t have to responsible for it.

4 Likes

There are ways to get your moneyā€™s worth out of the investment you made in a thieves activity. Just watch out for cameras.

6 Likes

Karma will catch up to those damn fools.

7 Likes

That sounds like someone that is close enough to be watching i.e. neighbors? Nothing worse than a thief Iā€™m sorry that happened.

3 Likes

@Willd

Do you want to know what I would do with the rest that I will leave to those bastardsā€¦

I would prepare a mix of 2 -48 pills pack finely crush Ex-Lax max strength that I would put in solution in castor oil (another laxative) and water in equal parts and spay drench the rest of your plantsā€¦

I would really, really like to be a little field mouse and enter their homes to see the results after a few minutes after they have consumed this and have a very very good good laugh at themā€¦

ROFL :joy::joy::joy::joy: LMAO

weedtwo

12 Likes

Sorry, man! Get more proactive on their asses

4 Likes