DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

I delivered a baby this morning

12 Likes

Sssssh shes sleeping :sleeping::sleeping:

6 Likes

Everybody gets high on the Highbush!! WTF @Willd

7 Likes

Cute field mouse resident… Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses: Look scared and hope it was scared enough to not came back… LOL :joy: :joy: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: :frog: @Willd

4 Likes

Triple thumbs up to your dream team (Ashley, Liam and Mrs.Willd) , @Willd :+1::+1::+1:

Make sure that MrsWilld first and the rest of your team have my respect and salutations, mon très chère ami… :+1: :v: :frog: :heart:

7 Likes

@Hogmaster

Did it hurt , my friend …ROFL :joy: :joy: :wink: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: :sunglasses: :frog:

ada226fb052bba3eff0d245a45fcf57051fb778e

6 Likes

Goodness. Wash it first @Hogmaster ! Lol!

Yay dream team!

4 Likes

Heck of a Dream Team. High Folks!! “Pineapples, all the children have Pineapples…”

Great Job you guys!!!

5 Likes

that gg is some great stuff!!
keeps this fat rat coming back as well!

2 Likes

that rascal is as high as a bat!
check out those laid back ears…lol

8 Likes

He’s like “bruh…I’m not moving.” :joy:

4 Likes

So, I managed to harvest all the bigger buds from my LA confidential yesterday afternoon. Since everything including the skimp left on the carcasses is pretty much ripe, I’m not going to dose them with ripening formula again and just harvest the rest of it as time & weather permits.

11 Likes

So as you may imagine with plants this big they don’t all mature at the same rate from top to bottom so there is a lot left on to fatten up after each staggered harvest. Here’s some of the stuff I left on to harvest Friday when the rain that’s starting this afternoon stops.

13 Likes

11 Likes

16 Likes

Here’s one with a PD stick for reference.
A PD stick is used by opticians to measure the distance between a patients pupils or Pupilary Distance. Get your mind out of the gutter…

15 Likes

Why? My mind perpetually stays in the gutter. I like that way!! :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Two pics up, what strain is that

1 Like

Pineapple haze. She turns a nice purple in the cooler temps
Above that was La Confidential and Pure Indica at the very top

4 Likes

Wow i was expecting purple haze or something along those lines lol. Beautiful bud

1 Like