DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

Non stop! The end is closing in. Then you be able to enjoy your hard work.

5 Likes

Hes still enjoying last years hard work lmao… Yes this year outdoors in north east have had a hard one this year

4 Likes

40330392_2076496822421245_8455727150446673920_n

17 Likes

I spent some time with my headlamp, scissors, gloves, and trigger spray bottle of curative strength ZeroTol before bed last night out in the field trimming bits of bud rot. I ended up with a couple of 8 inch flower pots full. Very frustrating but it’s almost the last round up for these lovely girls. When everything dries today they are all getting a preventative dose of ZeroTol.
I dosed them with bloom nutrients again on Monday so I still have to wait until Saturday before I can harvest anything to allow proper flushing to occur.

During a discussion about the lengths I’ve gone to in order to protect the crop, MrsWillD & I had a good laugh when I suggested “maybe I should just quit using cannabis.”

9 Likes

that is krazy talk there!
have you been huffing garlic again?

9 Likes

Next thing you know, I’ll be condoning the quackery head shrinkers practice as legit therapy.

8 Likes

Ya, let’s not get carried away here. Seems like it would make more sense to go jump off a building or something haha!

9 Likes

Pure Indica
Still a lot of popcorn after harvesting the bulk of it.

9 Likes

LA Confidential
Didn’t get to it today

8 Likes

Blueberry
Harvested last week letting the remaining buds get bigger

7 Likes

Gold Leaf
Harvested last weekend. Skimp left on to fatten.

9 Likes

Pineapple Haze II
Harvested 2 weekends ago. Harvested fattened skimp today

7 Likes

Pineapple Haze
Harvested 2 weekends ago. Done

8 Likes

Purple Haze
Harvest yesterday, left skimp to fatten

9 Likes

Gorilla Glue
Harvested today, skimp left to fatten

This one had an inhabitant.

15 Likes

Fresh Candy
Harvested today. Left skimp to fatten

9 Likes

Tomorrow I’ll go hard & heavy snipping the remaining rot from the remaining LA Confidential, dose them all with bulking & ripening nutes, then spray with more ZeroTol.

Thanks to the dream team for all the help today.

Ashley, Liam, MrsWillD
l to r

16 Likes

Good looking crew there, feel sorry for their fingers!

5 Likes

That’s a big weekend, Will! I’ll look forward to hearing how many buckets you’re going to need…

4 Likes

Mixed emotions over here with all the outdoor girls being harvested!

4 Likes