Stem Splitting
(didn’t get time to get them all yet)
LA Confidential

Purple Haze

Gold Leaf

15 Likes

Woohoo%20(1)

Harvesting is near… lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

In hope that weather and mold are gone a stay quiet and everything will go smooooothly…

Way to go, brother :+1: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Never tried splitting, does it make much difference?

2 Likes

Merci mon ami.
Your advice is always educational, thoughtful, enlightening, and appreciated. Your encouragement is also most welcome.

Thank Al!
I hope the cluster headaches vanish or diminish greatly very soon.

8 Likes

I did it last year and had some very potent results. There is definitely some supporting literature in the pages of this forum. I would love to have equipment and actually test the THC content to know for certain.

3 Likes

De rien mon ami :wink:

It’s always a pleasure my friend :grinning:

The CH are less ponctual, instead of every 2 weeks, it vary from 2 weeks to 1 month and a half, so thanks for asking, thumbs up for CBD and 1:1 ratio THC\CBD in my smoothie mix :+1::+1:

Next week is scanning and urine analysis for my bladder cancer, I hope that sh*& will be ko too :crossed_fingers: :wink:

6 Likes

So sad my friend how much bad luck with weather,mold and theives you have had,you put so much hard work into your grows every time so I truly hope you still get a lot of top quality bud for all your hard work and I’m sure you will,you deserve good fortune more than most

4 Likes

Wishing you the best @Niala! :crossed_fingers:

Getting medieval on them, @Willd :+1:

3 Likes

I think the combination of repetitive ZeroTol applications & OD’ing the chickadees on ripening nutes last dose trichs and pistils saying harvest. They started flowering roughly 8 weeks ago. There are still a few clear trichs here and there but mostly cloudy with 5-10% amber is the current condition.

Some of it isn’t as big as last year’s but it’s ripe so I’m harvesting as much as possible tomorrow. I’ve had enough of sleeping in the van too.

9 Likes

Well, I take this sentence personally directed, lol, :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink: :frog:

OD’ing :

( when you’ve gone too far. In effect to ‘overdose’ on a joke or yourself)

and chickadees :

( A chiefly Canadian term of familiar or affectionate address to a girl or young woman; apparently derived from a Mexican Spanish phrase composed of the word chica(girl) and an adjectival starting with the consequences preposition “dear” ; the original phrase was forgotten because Spanish is not commonly spoken in Canada, and the spelling was conformed to that of the bird. Only known and used in certain areas)

From urban dictionary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :frog:

So , LOL AND ROFL…

weedtwo

In a good and accepted way… :v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :frog: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

gipjhy

4 Likes

What stems are you refering to. I see trunks and branches… You are going to have to get a stump grinder so you can plant next year lmao

6 Likes

Got Gold Leaf & Blueberry harvested, washed, rinsed, and hung.
GOLD LEAF BEFORE

GOLD LEAF AFTER

65 gallon Cosco landscaping barrel

17 Likes

@raustin
Looks like you ran away with the BOM title this month. (unofficial at this point, but looks good!)

5 Likes

Thanks @Willd. Actually, I didn’t even know until someone pointed it out to me, but there were a lot of great buds this month.

4 Likes

@Walt80’s AK entry was from a seed I gave him.

I’m confused. Are you saying I won the contest?

1 Like

I believe he said rausten won but the bud that you entered was from a ak seed he that he gave to you

1 Like

That’s not what I said whatsoever.
If you had won, I’d be looking for my cut of the prize!

5 Likes

On a mission to eliminate any and all bud rot between tomorrow and this coming Saturday as well as remove damn near every fan leaf from the three shrubs we didn’t get to last Saturday.
Pure Indica and fresh candy each have three distinct lobes remaining after the wind blew so much of them down early on. LA confidential has 4 nodes of similar size. I need to get a fence post in the ground in front of pure Indica and get the larger node supported so it’s off the ground tomorrow as well

13 Likes