Blown over. No damage.

4 Likes

Fresh Candy
Not in any worse shape than before the storm. Just laden with rain

5 Likes

Bro :open_mouth::frowning: Bro bro

Mother Nature what can you do

3 Likes

@Willd Oh man you took a hit there brother. Sorry to see the damage hopefully it wasnā€™t too much of a loss. I know how big they were so I hope you still in good shape.

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s heartbreaking. I hope the damage isnā€™t as bad as it looks and hopefully they will bounce back. Are the buds on the broken ones ripe enough to salvage some early smoke?

4 Likes

Wtf wow bro Iā€™m sorry

3 Likes

So sorry. That is tough to look at. Its been a rough season for you.

1 Like

Wow did you have some strong winds? Sorry I know you have definatly been having a year plant loss, bud rot, and theives I feel for you bro

1 Like

He had a thunderstorm cell move ove about 8pm last eve. Said strong winds, driving rain and close lightening strikes. @Willd there is not much more you could endure to make this harvest any more specialā€¦Fā€™n A

7 Likes

Ouch that sux. I personally donā€™t think my sanity could take this. I believe I will stay indoors. On another note my new qb 320 just arrived from hlg today

7 Likes

Iā€™m nearly in tears. What bunch of crap @Willd, so sorry. :frowning:

4 Likes

@Willd Iā€™m sorry Mother Nature isnā€™t cooperating this year. Get em bandaged up the best you can and ride it out :v:

8 Likes

Wow :exploding_head::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Ok Iā€™m done but wow I hope you can salvage some if not most of it.

4 Likes

Wow, Just wow. Lot of good weed left there still, on the bright side.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Thanks 1 million for all the support and heartfelt disappointment that you all are sharing with me. Itā€™s definitely not the end of the world or anything like that thereā€™s still half a metric sh*t- tonne of it left standing. Close to half was barely impacted.

It forced my hand to harvest. I had planned on starting to take the most mature stuff in stages 5 days after the latest feeding last weekend anyway so hopefully the ripening nutes donā€™t affect the flavor in a negative way.

So itā€™s ā€œgame onā€ and fan leaf removal mode is in full swing.

20 Likes
2 Likes

Busting out the weed eater to trim them? Lmao!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s great news @Willd. I think the weather, bugs and thieves would be too much for me to take. Iā€™ll keep my tent going in the basement and just live vicariously through you outdoor guys. I love the trees but man, catastrophe around every turn. Hereā€™s hoping for smooth sailing to the finish. :v:

7 Likes

The weather is one thing: stealing your plant was pathetic.

I know you plan for losses but it still hurts. Nice job so far, Will! Your grow is an inspiration IMO.

7 Likes

Definatly a year of testing patients

1 Like