DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

Set up some turrets.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about one of yours. If it’s people then they are very brave and or stupid.

I can’t see anyone thinking it’s a good idea to be wandering on my property other then animals who don’t know.

I had raccoons pull bud rot stems from burn barrels before they were burned, oh and they left poop behind at the barrel. Without poop then I assume humans did it.

1 Like

Note to self…if stealing weed, poop nearby…

I’m sorry @Willd I really hope you catch them.

5 Likes

@Willd

Good evening, I wanted to add to your application of zerotol you may consider adding this product for systemic mode of action.

www.google.com/amp/s/growershouse.com/biosafe-systems-oxiphos-bactericide-fungicide-2-5-gallon%3Famp=1

Hope it helps!!

3 Likes

Sorry bro that sux but yea sounds like it’s time to camp for a couple weeks

Hahahaha your a funny guys bro

Feeding day. Everyone is still on the Alaska Morebloom cocktail. Today I get to check the condition of trichs once the dew evaporates. I think between the increased shade on my plot from tree growth and the fact most started flowering in late July, I think we’re in for an earlier harvest this season. I want to bulk them up a little more before starting the GenHydro KoolBloom ripening formula. We have cooler weather coming in the next couple of weeks to help accelerate that trich production as well.
Massive amounts of yellowing leaves since nitrogen was removed from the diet.

7 Likes

Great to hear sound like you are right on schedule!

2 Likes

Pure Indica

9 Likes

LA Confidential

10 Likes

Blueberry

7 Likes

Gold Leaf

9 Likes

Pineapple Haze II

8 Likes

White Widow