Gorilla Glue July

Gorilla Glue August

8 Likes

Pineapple Haze July

Pineapple Haze August

11 Likes

Morning has broken.

10 Likes

I just this moment got back from taxi duty and while walking toward the backyard, it happened. I smelled my Pineapple in all of it’s dankness!! Yum Yum Yum

These were taken Monday!!

15 Likes

Yeap, biomimetisme engineered products are more and more present, some are OMRI approved, tho… :wink:

It’s a multi G’s industry… And with this kind of power, they become too greedy and always want more, at the cost of biodiversity… imho…

3 Likes

@Willd

You’re welcome buddy, you know that you can count on me, it’s always a pleasure to help you, Will… :+1: :wink: :grinning:

I’m guessing 10-12’ I’m a shrimp at 5’6".

2 Likes

Sadly someone who doesn’t know any better trespassed a couple of nights ago and helped themselves to my Purple Haze II which was still 2-4 weeks from peak ripeness.
So K-Dog, Remington, and I are sleeping in our VW Westie up there until it’s all harvested. MrsWillD will join us “camping” on the weekend. Mr. Smith & Mr. Wesson are also along for this outing.

12 Likes

Damn, people have to put themselves and us in a bad situation. Stay safe buddy!

2 Likes

That sucks.

1 Like

:angry::angry: this makes me too angry!! All that hard work just for some @$#&£! To come along one night and help themselves!!!
Goodluck on the stake out and stay safe :muscle:

4 Likes

Just F’n speechless. No Likey.

1 Like

Tonight I am installing enough solar motion activated LED’s that if anyone or anything approaches my pineapple clone, the backyard is gonna light up like a stadium, activate an automiblie sized marble that will come rolling off the garage roof, spring the net and then the game cams will lock in the identity. Ok, maybe I shoulda only done two hash hits on lunch!?!

I’m a gonna do something though but now that I think about it, my plant is not gonna like all that light every time a blade of grass waggles in the breeze hahahaha

3 Likes

Good intentions :+1:t3: Hash plan! :-1:t3:

1 Like

Stupid bastards. Be safe!

Oh NOOOO!!!

Gawd it’s been a tough go this season but your still kicking arse…like they said…BE SAFE!!!

2 Likes

@Willd

I’m on the way I’ll post up on one side and you got the other. That’s BS whomever did so and the sad thing is you seem to give generously and it’s more than likely one of the people you know.

3 Likes

@Onlythebest79 You are correctamundo on the know them aspect. Or its someone who’s overheard someone you know.

I first grew in the early 90’s with my childhood (and still, remarkably) best friend.
We had two plots that took quite a hike to get to, very remote.
We took great care of them and neither one of us expected colas like we had.
We made one final trek to feed and water and selected a day to go harvest.
We got the the plots and every single top of every single branch was gone.
Just popcorn and larf left for us.
We were devestatedThat next year my buddy bought a new truck, put in a pool and bought a camper.
I did not.
To this day, he thinks I took it and I think he took it.
We never discuss it.
Ever.

Sad state of affairs! For the record, “I aint’t even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife.” Said in Maine vernacular, It weren’t me! @Willd’s got some leads or I bet they develop!! :wink::wink:

3 Likes

Check for footprints and tire tracks… set up some game cameras too on the edge of the property

5 Likes