DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

15 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

I love the sunflower all like “look at me, look how big I am”

In all fairness with the crap hand mother natures dealt and the other crap you have had to endure, you are still smashing it!

The photo of purple haze I is that of homer going backwards into the bush :joy:

5 Likes

Looking good, Will! That’s gonna be quite the bud trimming party lol.

3 Likes

Love those pictures, bravo!

1 Like

Well done Sir, and finish up strong…

Hi @Niala,
Can you tell us if it’s ok to mix ZeroTol & BT in the same batch? I’m afraid the ZT might harm the active spores in the BT.

Thanks!

1 Like

Fantastic brother
Despite all the issues you have a fantastic grow happening
I bow :bowing_woman: out of respect to your skills

4 Likes

Shucks. Thanks, buddy.
I wish everyone the same abundance. It’s a little more time consuming than last year but well worth the effort. We went to an orchard boasting 75 varieties of apples.
I can only imagine running a cannabis plantation with that many strains one day.

7 Likes

How tall is that sunflower? Ours are over our roof this year

2 Likes

@Willd

Never mix Btk or any bacillus or benefical fungi with Zero-Tol… Mix together in the same mix, it will most probably make bubbles and the bacillus will almost all be killed in the manner of few minutes my friend…

Always use them separately and by alternation. Never at the same time. Or you’ll lose both products efficiency.

I hope that’s responding to your rightful concern mon ami :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Perfect answer & exactly what I imagined you would say.
Pyrethrin ok though. ya?

2 Likes

Ô no brother, a possible highly flammable and possibly instant combustion, brother, never , never mix together pyrethrin with Zero-Tol, that contain high percentage of peroxide

6 Likes

Oh dear lord. Thanks!

4 Likes

You’re welcome brother, better ask first than play with your life, Will, it’snt because it’s organic than it’s not dangerous, mon ami :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

@Willd

Zero-Tol is concieved and engineer to be a stand alone application product, never mix or make back to back application with other products…

You can make other products application after it’s desirable time best effects, that is around 24-48 hours… Better if you foliar rince it or wait a rain fall before applying other products.

Also, you can mix it with other non reactive peroxide sources, always make a reaction test first. If you see bubbles or a thermal reaction, both endo or exo thermic reaction, bad fumes or unwanted reaction are happening, get away brother, it’s for your safety mon ami…

5 Likes

correct! some of the most toxic substances are organically derived. Aka neonicotinoids are extremely toxic and have been banned in lieu of the risks associated as pesticides. Nature is the OG pharma and mostly the agra-industry just highjacks whats already in nature, synthesizes it for mass commercial production.

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping me & my plants safe buddy!

5 Likes

Here she is today. Not quite at the “stem cracking” point, but dry enough to sample this morning…

The odd colored pistils are a dead giveaway of it’s prematurity

12 Likes