DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

I’m sure it wasn’t I was just being sarcastic. But yes I would love to join that side if it becomes available in future.

3 Likes

The links you guys dropped were active at that moment. I paused 24 hours to decide about throwing more money out there and, the links were dead. I emailed admin and got canned responses back then I believe you or someone said they were trying to right it on the pay side. That resolved with the message, no longer available so my post in no way, is about not getting notified.

I was notified, I went there, I paused and I lost the opportunity. Fate?? Not sure I go for all of that but one way or another, it was not meant for me.

I have been and I am a tad resentful at ILGM for that but hey, it’s not that big of a deal. I can’t keep up with journals and posts and tags in this forum let alone adding another lol

It’s all good, I’ve tested the limits here with language, growing other breeders beans, sharing information that was not allowed and making contacts that were not allowed. Like @BIGE says, Welcome to the Bad Boys Club

3 Likes

For me, I was invited by MacGyv and offer to be a volunteer grow mentor, so, I acceped it with great honnor…

Like the others mentioned, their was a limited time offer at a special price…

Usually, Robert Bergman’s also send to those who are in his mailing list, time to time good subscription price offer, check and read all your emails, :wink::v:

~Al :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

Yup. I had posted that link in my diy thread a couple of weeks earlier too. At the time, I had no idea there would be as much interest as there turned out to be, or that it was a limited time deal. A few people joined right away, and then were coming back saying they really liked it there. Then it seemed like a lot of people were joining or at least asking.

Matt was the first person I know to join, and it took an act of god and Over a week to get his confirmation. So there was definitely some issues with getting in there too.

5 Likes

@Screwauger, I think I mentioned your name in particular and I’m sorry there was a snafu. Both of you guys would fit right in. And it does add a 3rd dimension to this whole interweb thingy.

4 Likes

@Willd

Here’s another product that’s classified OMRI.

I didn’t try this product yet, but heard great reviews on it, it’s use by strawberry growers to fight against borytris

Here’s the Amazon link, but unfortunately, it’s currently unavailable

https://www.amazon.com/Prestop-Biofungicide-Superior-Actinovate-Rootshield/dp/B01A2DF0BI?tag=greenrel-20

But this guy most probably have it, he’s a distributor or a representant of the product in your region

Maine

Andrew Eye

His affiliate with that company

plantproducts (dot) com/us/viewproduct.php?pid=500565

Here’s another one, but it’s pricey

https://www.amazon.com/Biofungicide-Fungicide-inhibits-bacterial-boosting/dp/B073RQNF46?tag=greenrel-20

In hope that’s helpful brother :grinning::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Tell @Majiktoker I said hello I miss that guy

3 Likes

I will do it for you, brother :grinning::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

@Hogmaster

Life have been difficult for him lately, just hear from him today morning, ane he is so, so, but alive and kicking :wink:

2 Likes

I saw it in many threads at the time. I just didn’t have $20 to spare then. You guys definitely got the word out! Looking forward to that offer again as well.

5 Likes

Yea I was meaning nothing just being my typical sarcastic self lol take no offense. If it’s meant to be I will Def hop on next time or mabet even check some prices. Just depends because I just really want forum lol. You win some loose some

4 Likes

We was my motor head buddy he is a great dude hope he is getting in a better place cool he’s a cool mofo

2 Likes

Hahaha, yes he is, lol :joy::joy::wink: He helped me a lot, with Will (Garrigan) and MacGyv, I wouldn’t be where I am without them :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Please be sure to tell his hello from hog I could talk to that dude for hours just about cars

2 Likes

Already done buddy but he’s not online…

1 Like

Thanks buddy

1 Like

You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will see what I can do if you want… Maybe PM him and pass you some info here, in PM…

1 Like

That would be super awesome

1 Like

Ok dude, I see what I can do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow was it ever a long morning in the garden today. Late logging into work again!
Started with careful removal of yellowing and dead leaves from all the healthiest plant which at this point involves getting on all fours or taking a knee at the very least to get access to the lower stuff. Then I worked on the ones with the canker disease doing the same thing and even taking a couple of weird looking stems (foxtailing or something) with tiny dead leaves all over them.

Next up feeding time. I put about 3/4 cup of Alaska Morebloom in 5 gallons of water and gave everyone a cocktail.
Lastly I went to work on the prematurely flowering Purple Haze which is being impacted slightly by Botrytis aka grey mold aka BUD ROT!!!

I ran the hell out of the drip irrigation after all that as well to wash those nutes in.

10 Likes