Pineapple Haze II

13 Likes

White Widow

13 Likes

Purple Haze II

12 Likes

Pineapple Haze I

13 Likes

You need to rename your journal to if you want to keep your likes don’t look here

3 Likes

Purple Haze I

You can barely see my hand back there. Standing on my tip toes and reaching as high as possible

13 Likes

Gorilla Glue

14 Likes

Fresh Candy

13 Likes

Thanks brother! I was out there half the day removing any yellow and dead leaves again today.
Might have zapped a couple of stems on Goldie & Purple Haze I with too much ZeroTol

1 Like

Holy jesus!!! I bow down to you oh might tree grower! I love love love them all.

P.s shame about ya fresh candy she has taken a fair beating but is still standing strong :muscle:

4 Likes

Wow wow wow wow wow and do you need help harvesting. You might need one of those industrial harvesting machine to knock them all out. But anyways great looking plants and job

3 Likes

Yeah Hannah,
They’re tough lil chickadees! They started from tiny seeds just like yours and all the luscious veggies in our gardens.
It’s downright amazing…all this botany and horticulture stuff!

5 Likes

Lots of weekend visitors in Oct and a work from home day job make it all possible. Thankfully they don’t all mature at the exact same moment! That would be tough to keep up with!
I take every Friday & Monday in October off work as well.

6 Likes

That’s the life outsid growing no worries of the law as long as you within limits can’t wait for my state to go recreational but help you have with family and visitors plus every Monday and Friday off and now the task doesn’t seem to bad for you from my eyes. Again great job and the candy is a resilient little thing. She’s probably going to be some of your best smokes.

3 Likes

Looking great my friend :v::+1:

2 Likes

Your either a little person or those gals are some serious trees my man!

4 Likes

@Willd SIMPLY AMAZING!!!

Looks like the 1 stem you can see is huge bro!
Capture

There’s a lot of love and talent that shows in your grow…

6 Likes

I bloody loves it, if they taught this back at school id have been a grade A student :joy:

@DaGoose less like a stem/stalk more like a TRUNK!! I can only dream…UK laws suck big hairy ones!!

4 Likes

Mr Willd, is this real life? :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes