DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

i’m very interested to see how the pure indica turns out…
i do not recall anyone growing it… :thinking:

2 Likes

Woohoo as @Countryboyjvd1971 would say!!

Hi Girls!!! GrowingMarijuana

9 Likes

Woohoo so they popped you guessed right brother friday it is
Cant wait to see they girls set free in a few months :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face::wink:
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

@Willd is that the same green house from last year?

3 Likes

@Willd here we go. Always fun when the begin their new life

3 Likes

Looks like you’re going to have another epic garden @Willd I envy you having the room to do all that ! ! I keep saying my time will come but I am getting a little anxious to get out of TX.

2 Likes

Yes it is @bob31. It’s nothing short of a miracle that I was able to reassemble it without instructions.

11 Likes

I felt that way about my tents after I moved haha

1 Like

You get the three thumbs up award for the week. Good deal getting it back together!

:+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

I tell myself that I’m going to leave it assembled and just keep stuff in it once the plants are out. And then I remember that they outgrow it somewhere around the end of April and need to be spread out on the cellar floor, and that’s why I have to disassemble it every season. I might be able to get away with just removing the skin though. If I play my cards right this time around that’s what I’ll probably do.

4 Likes

So far everybody’s popped except the Bubba Kush from the 2015 harvest.

25 Likes

So many babies. It is so fun watching them grow and change. :smiley::+1:

3 Likes

I missed following your last grow journal so I’m paying attention this time.

Anybody who uses Homer’s for storage jars is a rock star hahaha!

5 Likes

So, I see a tap root formed with Bubba Kush but it stopped.
Gorilla Glue also looks like it’s got some sort of defect as well. I’m just gonna drop a new one sine my friend was so generous handing those over.

17 Likes

Looks great @Willd. I’m interested to see how the pure indica does. That was on my list but I went with the critical mass instead since it has higher levels of CBD. You starting your grow gives me hope that spring is near.

4 Likes

@AnneBonny have you seen the newer strains ilgm is offering?

2 Likes

Not yet @BIGE. I just read yesterday (I think) that they were added. Will definitely check it out. Though I have more seeds right now than I need (not complaining for sure).

3 Likes

Looking good. I’m waitin on some gg beans that a good friend of mine is sending me. I can’t wait to pop them

3 Likes

Here’s how my little chickadees are doing this morning.
I watered til runoff. I don’t have anything to measure pH or ppm, so I rely heavily on past experience and gut. Our well water is odorless, just under 7 pH, and has a clean sweet taste.

24 Likes

Looking good Will.
They’re so small and fragile right now, but will be big & beautiful in no time.
Eagerly following along…

5 Likes