DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

I have a couple that started to but they’re trying like hell to revert back to Veg ever since. I keep hammering them with veg nutes like the rest. from what I hear those will produce some bulky bulky buds once real flowering starts. One is Jazz and the other is Purple Haze. Just enough shade in their respective spots to make them do that I guess.

1 Like

I don’t get up there much. I will be spending a couple of weeks up in New Hampshire though. I just got my order of blueberry autos from ilgm and just dropped two. I never received my original order and they had to resend .Very late but hopefully we will have a warm fall with low humidity.

2 Likes

Ok so I pruned verything that was touching the ground after @Screwauger left yesterday

It clogged up the Mighty Mac trying to shred it.

7 Likes

All caught up and out of likes damn im green with envy, such beautiful big girls :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: set to stalking :slight_smile:

1 Like

They like it! They really like it!

17 Likes

Purple Haze

13 Likes

I mistakenly thought you were from Brooks, ME for some reason.
ha ha ha
this is good pot

2 Likes

thanks. I love living in a legal state in an area with low population.

3 Likes

I would also love that too. Couple dogs and for company. Weed trees growing in me garden. Living in a place that welcomes it. Is my dream!
Maybe, just maybe when I make it to a more experienced level I could make a few quid and immigrate to a 420state and live out my dream :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is like living in a dream sometimes, man. When I was a young this kind of lifestyle was only a dream and now I’m living it. I got a great lady and real good loyal and affectionate mutt.
Where are you from?

6 Likes

I bet you are in your eliment, that is the life o’Riley
I’m in the UK and 29 so I guess i got a lot of growing to do, pun intended :sweat_smile: a good man to find and a loyal pooch to find :joy:
I spend many nights just gazing at the outdoor section lol

3 Likes

Sorry for calling you man, just realized you’re a girl. happy growing

4 Likes

I am?
Holy shit I am!!!
Names hannah and I thank you kind sir :slight_smile: still have a fair way to go to match your expertise :wink:

7 Likes

No problem. I’m in MA so not that far from you.Happy growing.

1 Like

He works pretty hard for having that lifestyle. He has my respect because he has to use 5 gallon buckets for jars haha!

4 Likes

I could imagine!! You don’t get trees like his without hard work/time/patience and TLC. My respect goes out to everyone who grows, indoor/outdoor, legal/illegal. We are one we are many and we will share the love of weed :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

18 Likes

Hide and seek? Blimey, i can not wait to see the emd results :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Hannah! Me too!
These are hands down much bigger than any of my previous grows.
I was always afraid of crowding them out indoors as seedlings and didn’t feed them until they got outdoors the past 2 grows. This time around I started feeding as soon as they were big enough to warrant it. I think we still have a week or 2 before we see real signs of flowering, so they’re gonna get dosed at least one more time with the veg nute cocktail of fish emulsion, CaMg+ and Superthrive.

They all got a dose of Spinosad just after twilight this morning

5 Likes

You so say “bit the bullet” and the results are there, you can tell! They are going to be monsterous, beautiful & plenty full by the end of the stretch :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: my gosh i am in awe of these trees!! May i ask how tall the lovely ladies are? Will give myself a rough guess at how big they will get :wink:
I have my dreams and they will become reality in later life…#life goals!
Do you give your girls superthrive at every watering or do you alternate it? Like with the nutes?

1 Like