DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

64oz divided by 6 months puts me at about 10oz/mo until now. damn that’s a lot when you put it in perspective. granted. I’ve personally consumed 5-6 of those 64oz myself it’s @10oz/mo that’s been being consumed and shared nationwide. I’ve got a half gallon jar of hi potency coconut oil for recipes, a 1/2 oz of bubble hash & over a 1/2 oz of rosin, plus close to 3-4 oz of assorted flower in the 9 humidors.
I’ll be ok. just need to stop giving away the farm.

11 Likes

@Willd your plant’s are looking great those big stavia leaves on the haze’s class your some man for one man Sir, I’m loving your techniques thank you :v:.

2 Likes

@Willd I really enjoy how you break down the numbers. I find it very interesting to see what others consumption numbers look like. 10 oz a month is a great start.

I smoke about 14 bowls from a medium size bubblier about 7 times per day currently. Here’s what today looked like:

6am smoked 2 bowls
9am smoked 2 bowls
11am smoked 2 bowls
2 pm smoked 2 bowls
5pm smoked 2 bowls
7pm smoked 2 bowls
9pm smoked 3 bowls.
I figure at that rate I’d need 6 lbs a year.
But seriously I smoke 8.4 grams a week for 52 weeks so that’s 15 oz a year for just me. I probably would smoke more if I had it. Hence why I say I need to grow 6 pounds per year. The weed I get from the black market sucks. I can grow my own more potent stuff.

I had to stop rolling jays because we did that all summer and it was great but we blew through our crop quick.

4 Likes

That is a massive enjoyment I would hope for you in relaxing way and to treat any other elements :v:.

2 Likes

I stopped rolling for the same reason. If I’m traveling or know there will be a bunch of heads, I will still twist up a few.

4 Likes

Yeah you could say that. PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, aches, pains and migraines to name a few.
I’m a functioning wreck.

2 Likes

I love rolling so any excuse lol.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that @DoomSack, me personally at the moment I’m hoping to be able to treat myself also with a complete Organic Medical grow and be able to get some relief from my own cluster migraine Type 1 diabetic and Crohn’s but I have also definitely found a new hobby I love the hole process from the beginning keep it up mate there is alot more to come the world is waking up to the benefits Mj thank God :v:.

5 Likes

pssst,i cannot keep count @DoomSack

4 Likes

Ignorance is bliss I would probably cry if I counted hahaha

5 Likes

i just smoke like hell and hope the weed gods fill my jars every couple of months @Tylan…lol

9 Likes

Gorilla Glue
Transplanted into 3 gallon.

16 Likes

Blueberry
Transplanted into 3 gal

9 Likes

Pineapple Haze clone I
Transplanted to 1 gallon and removed from dome.

8 Likes

Gifted GSC Auto

10 Likes

Gifted GSC Auto (con’t)

15 Likes

Looking good buddy. :+1:

2 Likes

Woo boy that GSC is twinkling and sparkly. It’s going to be a nose hit before you nose (h)it?

4 Likes

Hey there @Willd I am right up to date with your thread Sir and I’m loving your hole approach too this hole way thank you for your efforts and sharing with us all your lady’s are looking fantastic, I can not wait to see how they take to the outside and those sun Ray’s shining through just brilliant :v:.

1 Like

Sorry @Willd I meant to ask you what you think off the Autoflower GSC, I know at the start you had thought it was a female you had been gifted, but it’s looking so good in there if you can find time I would be interested in your thoughts on it please.

1 Like