DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

she’s a contender!

PURPLE HAZE I
She is probably over a month older than her sister

7 Likes

PINEAPPLE HAZE I
This little doll is holding her own. Her sister is still under the clone dome. I wish I’d taken a cutting sooner. This was definitely one of the superior strains of 2017.

9 Likes

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES AUTO
She still has a few weeks to go.

8 Likes

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES AUTO (con’t)
I wanted to post a separate macro shot of the sugar that’s building on this baby!

12 Likes

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES AUTO (con’t)

14 Likes

Dine-O-myte Mr. @Willd (I pronounce it in my head as Wilde)

Look at those trichs and all of your plants are the epitome of health!! Hat’s off to ya my Man.

8 Likes

Looking beautiful, Will! I’ll be interested in your opinion on the GSC A.

2 Likes

Looking great my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Feeding time at the zoo! First time I didn’t spill at least a little! WooHoo :open_hands:

11 Likes

Man, you work fast! Haha!

4 Likes

I too use that Alaska fertilizer on all my outdoor plants aND mjj and boy they do seem to really like it

3 Likes

It’d be great if we could grow and harvest at that speed!!!

3 Likes

Yep. You pretty much can’t OD them with nitrogen using it. We use it on everything we grow. I need to go dump the surplus on the compost heap before my dog makes it a cocktail. He loves it and I’m sure it’s not toxic in small amounts alone, this has CaMg+ and other stuff mixed in.

2 Likes

Boy I would have a massive garden if I blinked and feeding was done.

1 Like

You are the one who I seen using it and decided why not it can’t be bad seeing your results

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha lmafoe%5B1%5D

3 Likes

You’re telling me! I’d settle for trimming alone to happen like that.

Do you mind sharing how you use the super thrive? I had only used early and with transplants. But have been gradually expanding use. The addition of the triacontanol seems to help all stages quite a bit.

1 Like

I use 1/4 tsp/gal every feeding until flowering time so 1.25tsp/5 gallon bucket
I pretty much feed them the same way once they re in the ground only I dunk hand held painters helper type container that holds about a half gallon. 5 gallons feeds all 12 plants once they’re outside they all get the same amount (.41 gallons?) since they are watered separately with drip irrigation. I may give the bigger plants more and the smaller plants less (maybe that’s backward ha ha ha) but it averages out to 5 gallons of nutes mix to feed them I up the concentration another 50-75% once they get outside in soil that can buffer the uptake.

5 Likes

Fish juice an Agway purchase @Willd?

I have been using superthrive on all of my grows but not like you use it. I was actually a bit fearful after I read quite a bit so I have been using a ridiculous 5 drops/gallon through early sprout-veg.

2 Likes