DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

I’ll check it out for next time.

3 Likes

Hey there @North_East_Newbie, I just looked up the link on this post that does look good with those 2 bulbs and the price has dropped some more now it down to $96 thank you for sharing that with us :v:.

The nine that we’re ready for bigger pots have all been transplanted.

18 Likes

Sweet deal @Willd looking great

5 Likes

I spread them out some more.

I confirmed with the donor that the GSC IS an auto flower strain. Time to feed with KoolBloom.

Gorilla Glue & Purple Haze II are trying like hell to catch up.

20 Likes

I’m out off likes @Willd and I’m am so impressed with your whole technique and setup it is excellent Sir :v:.

4 Likes

Is that your first auto that you’re growing?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’m currently waiting for all my girls to dry out enough to give their first feeding in the new giant pots.
The one Girl Scout Cookie auto was a gift and she’ll need a light dose of KoolBloom. She’s going to finish inside or in the wood shelter in a pot I guess. I’m not going to transplant into the ground 8-9 weeks into flower. Wasn’t really planning on that, but hey, a gift is a gift!
Going to take a cutting and clone the Pineapple Haze to make up for that as soon as I can get my hands on a dome.

6 Likes

Yes @AnneBonny, it is. I mustn’t have heard the donor tell me it was an auto when I received it.
I’d have topped it and done some LST to improve the yield had I been consciously aware. I have a Blueberry Auto from @Screwauger to try that on very soon. Looking to drop that one around May in a pot outside for my step son to try his hand outdoors guerilla style and have a September harvest with some color. I don’t think it would turn as blue without the cooler temps.
I’m going to superthrive it too and continue light dose of nitrogen for a few more weeks.

8 Likes

So I noticed a couple of connectors in my greenhouse have failed or are failing due to the weight of my lights and the use of substandard materials in its design.
I managed to find a couple of spares and replace them but removed the two smaller T5 fixtures and staged them hanging on either side of the greenhouse for when it comes down in another week or two. They will miss their tropical home for a while but it’s anything but tropical here at the end of May when the reality of the harsh world awaits them.

I also gave the Girl Scout cookies auto a little bit of low stress training to try to maximize the minimal yield she’ll provide. I sure wish I had been paying attention when this was gifted to me because I would have monster vegged her.

15 Likes

Woohoo a early harvest in the future for @Willd
Hahahahit will be strange knowing your harvesting in june lol :joy::laughing:

4 Likes

Yes indeed but let me tell you it sure is nice to have that smell of fresh flowering cannabis again!

11 Likes

gsc is some pretty aromatic cannabis indeed!
the effects are as good as the intoxicating smells for sure!

3 Likes

I have a few gsc extreme i should pop then @BIGE
If you give it the thumbs up thatbis hahaha

3 Likes

one of the better hybrids i’ve had john…
durban poison and west coast og…

3 Likes

Sounds great they will be on my next grow list
Current grow is winding down so beans will be swimming soon hahahahaha BigE

3 Likes

I second the GSC strain. @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

Then it settled boys @Covertgrower @BIGE they will be in the next rotation
Im planning on doing at least 10 strains so it should get interesting woohoo

9 Likes

What is monster vegging?

3 Likes