DownEast HIGHBUSH 2018

Say hello to my little friend. This little Purple Haze bonus I found in the bottom of it’s humidor a couple of days ago is going to replace the defect NL XL that didn’t make it.

She’s been soaking for about 36 hours so far.
Trying to hold off on giving her older sisters a drink until I drop her in a pot. I’ve learned to wait until plants are thirsty to water and feed. Letting plastic pots dry out until the medium pulls away from the sides a little also air prunes the roots like fabric or airpots creating more robust root growth

14 Likes

My little friend the Purple Haze seed got put in a pot today!

I watered everyone with a new method I am trying which involves submerging the entire pot underwater until the air bubbles stop then drain for 60 seconds before putting back in the drip tray.
I let them drain for another hour, then empty all the excess from the trays.

Don’t water until dry. Add 1TBS peroxide/gal. Feed with 5-1-1 and CaMg+ every other watering.

14 Likes

that regiment seems to be working great @Willd
when those babies hit the ground you are going to have some trees!!!

6 Likes

One can only hope! I didn’t feed them at all last season until they got outside. I am feeding them this time but very lightly like half the recommended frequency. I can’t have them outgrowing the skin of the greenhouse until the cellar gets a little bit warmer. My three T-5 fixtures will definitely provide enough coverage to keep them going once I spread those beauties out on the cellar floor.

11 Likes

I don’t know what I love more, how great the girls are looking or the fun house pictures of you in the reflective material :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha. I didn’t even notice that until you mentioned it and I had to go back and look. Too funny. Yeah those look really healthy that he is going. I hope mine look that happy at that point. Have a nice morning everyone.

2 Likes

That right there is worth a second look!!

Welcome to Mr. @Willd’s Farm & Funhouse and Growers Emporium

11 Likes

And then there were 12.
Everybody say hi to Purple Haze 2

22 Likes

Wow things are progressing quickly. Welcome purple haze

3 Likes

looking good @Willd

4 Likes

The Green Thumb is alive! Very nice looking plants

3 Likes

A nice even dozen…perfect. They look awesome!

4 Likes

Pretty slick operation my mentor, I take my hat off to you again sir @Willd, looks like your doing quite the top job already, can’t wait to see it and hopefully in a couple of years I’ll be giving you some competition, well done brother ,oh yeah forgot to ask what’s the pure indica your growing? That’s what I’ve decided my next seeds are, do you or anyone else keeping up with the thread know of anymore pure indicas?

5 Likes

@daz49 I I’m currently going a Blue funk (cheese) that is 100% Indica.

3 Likes

Hey brother that Pure Indica is an ILGM strain that I traded with my stepdaughter‘s boyfriend for my AK-47 and Chocolope.

1 Like

Well they are looking wonderful getting nice and big :wink:

2 Likes

That gg you feeding calmag
When i grew tbem they where whores for it ? Just my experience

2 Likes

Yes sir. They’ve only been fed once but are getting a good dose of everything they need. GG came out of the gate a midget. They are all different ages too. BK, GG, and WW are like a week or 2 younger than the first 6.

2 Likes

Yeah i had a few of the gg start funny
They are usually fast starters slow finishers but
Yours seems to be going the opposite direction lol

2 Likes

Those are some great looking plants. Keep up the good work. When is your approx time for planting outside ?

2 Likes