Pure Indica

9 Likes

Purple Haze

9 Likes

White Widow

10 Likes

March 1, 2018

20 Likes

You are going to have trees come time to put them in the ground. When do you think you be able to put them in the ground? May?

1 Like

Yeah. Memorial Day weekend or thereabouts. June weather is kind of a crap shoot up this far North East. A lot of old timers up here don’t put their veggie gardens in until 4th of July. I’m gonna try to pace the feeding so they outgrow the greenhouse before then but not too much sooner. They need a couple of weeks of gradually increased exposure to sun, wind, and night temps to harden off before they go in the ground too.

9 Likes

Wow would not think it would be that late as of July for some. Yeah memorial day sounds about right. I have gotten my garden in before memorial day but got to watch weather and hope for no late frost. You are going to be getting a lot of exercise moving plants in and out of the house when it comes time.

1 Like

Awesome brother. Can’t wait to see them all dolled up for harvest. Hopefully it’s a lady my friend :v:

1 Like

Plants looking great!

If it hasn’t been noted, I hope I’m not the only one living vicariously through your grow haha. Will definitely be looking forward to your thoughts on these particular strains come fall.

2 Likes

More than likely go in the firewood shelter like I did last season. I sure don’t want to be lugging them in and out of my bulkhead. I had them situated all sorts of ways. I think I even put them in the other garden shed for a few days when we got some real crap weather mid May

2 Likes

When you do this, do you let it root first or just right into 12/12?

4 Likes

Normally you want it rooted. I remember someone trying that right into 12/12. Don’t remember the outcome.

2 Likes

They do not have to grow roots first. As soon as you set a 12/12 light cycle they start “doing their thing”.

I will have to make a blackout shade for the clone dome though since I don’t have separate veg & flower areas indoors.

7 Likes

The next time the fan turns off I am rearranging the middle stand so the geranium we have been nursing for a friend stands a better chance of survival. The fan is blowing right on it and causing wind damage. I may switch the fan out for a smaller one as well for the time being.
Pictures to follow

4 Likes

Geranium has been rejiggered as has the ventilation.
I put the geranium directly on the floor.

I swapped out the tall oscillating fan that was just blowing inside the greenhouse with the doorway corner fan set up as an exhaust fan. It’s meant to transfer heat from one room to the other. We rarely use for that since our house is so small.

I also bumped up the big T-5 output from 2 bulbs to 4 bulbs since there’s no longer risk of toasting the geranium leaves from that distance.

16 Likes

Love the set up @Willd

5 Likes

I’ve heard you can simply drop cuttings in a glass of ph’d water for this? Haven’t tried though.

4 Likes

Another great start ! You are going to run short on space in there before outdoor time !

1 Like

With any luck, :motorcycle: man

1 Like