Double Your Pleasure

Ladies are doing well.

Critical Mass

California Dream

Make sure to always keep the water temperature on your Devil’s Lettuce at an even 66.6 degrees. It grows just right. Only joking, but I thought this too good not to share.

Today is the first day of week 5 for the California Dream. She is really starting to take off now. The Critical Mass…I don’t know if it’s because it’s an autoflower, but it really doesn’t seem to be doing very much. The roots look very stringy, not overly thick like the California Dream. Then again, this is the beginning of the third week for the CM, so I may just be expecting too much too soon.

Critical Mass

California Dream

The ladies have really taken off. Here are a few pics

California Dream
Week 5
I have been following the General Hydroponics Flora series feeding chart with about 30-40% strength so far. Seems to be working.

@peachfuzz - she recovered well from the dampening off you helped me recognize.

Critical Mass Autoflower
Week 3
I have been using about 25% dose of the GH Flora series feeding chart. Her roots are really starting to emerge now so I think in a few days when they hit the water, she’s going to take off.

1 Like

Lookin good my friend…
They are getting ready to explode… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

California Dream is going into week 6 tonight. I’m getting the solution ready right now. The Critical Mass will be going into week 4 tomorrow when I do the drain/fill. The roots have really taken off on the Critical Mass since yesterday. I think she’s about to take off too.

Critical Mass

California Dream

I decided to order some cocoa coir starter plugs to use on my next grow instead of the Rapid Rooters that I was using. Hopefully this helps with the moisture issues I have been seeing early in my grows. Anything has to be better than those. They are like a sponge.

Sorry for the absence, got tied up with life stuff.

The ladies are coming along great. I figured I would post pictures because they are the most telling.

California Dream

Critical Mass XXL

So I should probably give some updates. Everything is moving along very smoothly. Here are some pictures

California Dream

Critical Mass

1 Like

Been a little while, so I’m dropping some update pictures…because pictures really are worth 1000 words.

Critical Mass XXL AF

California Dream

2 Likes

Both are getting close to harvest time. A few more weeks should do it.

Critical Mass

California Dream

The Critical Mass has been harvested. I just jarred everything up yesterday and pulled about 6 oz. 5 1/2 buds and 1 1/2 for infusions.

The California Dream is quickly coming up to harvest. The branches are starting to sag from the weight.