Dos-si-do? Can I replace the stock photo?

Dos-si-do ILGM auto flower update! Is it possible to replace the stock photo that ilgm uses for there products with a photo of “us” growing there genetics? I think my picture gives the stock photo a run for its money! :joy:…I did not find very much info on the dosi auto flower stain or the photo strain for that matter. So I thought I’d post my experience growing them. I started with 8 but I killed one of them. Out of the 7 left most of them are in 3 gallon pots. One of them is in a 2 gallon. I thought it was a one gallon on my review post. The soil used is 80-90 percent generic “filthy rich” potting soil purchased from B!-m@r+ and mixed a hand full or two some compost earthworm top soil mix I had tried making on my own over the first few days of the summer. ( the soil did not drain so after I wasted the last of my money and three days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: working it in a tarp I had to scrape together whatever I had left and go buy the cheapest soil I could find. :roll_eyes:) I did no training pre flower and started them in there forever pots because I was scared to transplant them. They hit the soil 9/28 they vegged for what seemed like about 5 weeks maybe a little more. And then one of them took off to the races and started stacking on mass and trichomes. While the others grew bigger and wider. The plants average about 4.5-5 feet tall. With a center main cola and a nice platform of secondary cola’s about 8-12 inches beneath the main. I see 2 maybe 3 different pheno types potentially. It might me just be two different with the third one being very similar to one of the others but the flowers do not seem as dense on that plant. I started feeding them “Rasta gringo” fox farm line I got for free but saw deficiencies almost immediately. So I switched to my old technique iof keep it simple stupid! And just fed them cocotek grow a and b with botanicare cal mag supplement. Once flowering started I began feeding the CYCO platinum nutrient line. Supplemented with cal-mag, big bud and half strength cocotek grow a/b on off feeding days. I started running them under a T-5 and After about 2 weeks or so at the advice of @Graysin :call_me_hand:t5: I moved them under the metal halide. I started running them at half strength for the first month or so then turned them up to full power. When the light were on full power I could not keep them fed. ( once a day waterings we’re not enough) so I turned them down to 75% and that seems to be happy medium. Full strength feedings we’re administered as needed per visual inspection of the plant and it’s general health. One of the 8 plants decided it was going to have some sort of deficiency with the leaves getting dry golden spots and then turning green again? :person_shrugging:t5: it seems to be stacking on mass now despite the discolored leaves and I’ve tried almost everything! Now to the good part! The pictures!!! Does anyone know if ILGM will take a photo posted in the forum of there generics and use it for the stock photo? Let me know if you think my pic is good enough to be used or possibly replace the existing one? Also it looks like the one plant that took off early might be ready for harvest? Along with the “orange hair dense nugget pheno” :person_facepalming:t5: I dont know what to call it? Thanks everyone who helped with whatever questions and just motivation in my first indoor growing adventure! @PurpNGold74 @VirginiaGrowBoy @repins12 (I stalk your post dude sorry!lol) @Amazon66 @HippieRunner1 @dbrn32 i know I forgot some people!

7 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

Heck yea it does!

2 Likes

Dayam!! Nice.

You are knocking it out of the park!

3 Likes

Those bud pics against a plain white backdrop and they could do a direct sub, no doubt. Looking great!

4 Likes

Enter into bom contest per guidelines and we’ll see what we can do.

1 Like

Great job looking gorgeous

1 Like

Wow! Impressive grow! Weeeeelllllll done