Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

Here’s a peek outside this morning before more rain came. We got that flush down. Free water much appreciated. No watering today, much time for doing things around here.

8 Likes

Yes I’m new to growing and I have some seed I planted they are making five weeks on Wednesday and I love being on here every one try to help everyone

2 Likes

Your girls look amazing I hope and wish for mind to look like that one day​:pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Spectacular growth!! Keep up the good work and water hauling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Good evening everyone,

This morning I took inventory as to what stages each of the girls are currently in it’s in general terms at this point and will have to get back and look at photos to get the dates right.

14 of the girls are still in the Vegative Stage.
AK-47 A & B (Day 63) , Blueberry A(55) & B(52), Bubblegum A(53), B(43), & C(38), Gold Leaf A & B(Day 63), Super Silver Haze C & D (Day 61), and White Widow D(57), G(26), & H(24).

5 of the ladies are showing preflowers.
Amnesia Haze(53), Super Silver Haze A(63) & B(61), White Widow A(61) & E(53).

3 girls are in flower. Northern Lights A (63) & B (61), and White Widow C (57 )

5 Likes

You killin it my friend, outstanding efforts, plants are glowing with love​:+1:t3::clap:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Are you going to put up more pictures

2 Likes

Probably not tonight. (edit. I forgot to comeback to finish the post lol. )

I try and get things done in the mornings and afternoon. After dark things get a little wild. Snakes, coyotes, bobcats, wild boars and such come out for dinner time, I don’t want to whack an animal in the dark with a 5 gallon plastic bucket lol.

In the day I am likely to run into critters, but I can see them and hear them (and sometimes smell them coming).
At night I can hear general direction but it’s literally a shot in the dark if I have to be precise in locating a threat (coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, and crazy wild boars). As a responsible gun owner, the thought of shooting in the dark is not an option.

Thank you for your praise 337, Patience, education, research are just a few keys to success. If you are here, you have access to a bunch of knowledgeable people. A majority of the them are really good people. Thank you for sharing the love. :v:

I try and get things done in the mornings and afternoon. After dark things get a little wild. Snakes, coyotes, bobcats, wild boars and such come out for dinner time, I don’t want to whack an animal in the dark with a 5 gallon plastic bucket lol.

Have you started a journal documenting your progress? @337badazz I’d love to see some pictures. Glad you found us.

Thank you @Mrcrabs we are definitely getting big out there. My Ipad crashed, and I tried to fix and it refuses to be updated or restored. I think I may have lost all my growth data from last year (though I might have some raw data captures on paper). I want to compare the data to the current grow

I can’t take all the credit, thank you Earth and sun and free rain! The ladies are loving it.

2 Likes

Outside this afternoon. More rain is coming so I guess I will hold off on feeding them until they dry up.

4 Likes

Super Silver Haze A Day 64 estimated 30-32" height

Check out the lynx spider in the upper left.

8 Likes

Super Silver Haze D Day 64 estimated height 32-34"

4 Likes

Super Silver Haze C Day 64 estimated 24-25" tall

6 Likes

Looks like a baby redwood lol… I jelly @DoomSack

Thank you @Zombo I think they will continue to grow while flowering so I definitely excited about seeing some sagging branches once they start to put on weight. It’s really exciting times.

1 Like

Are you gonna let them grow the whole summer? @DoomSack

1 Like

@Zombo thank you for the inquiry. It’s hard to answer. Because I’m growing so many this time at once, it’s a matter of strain specifics and stressors on those ladies.

Some might grow that long if the trich’s aren’t where I need them to be. Weather could changes things too lol. The Fem’s have a good chance to grow that long.

The Northern Lights are flowering and they are autos and already stacking bud at Day 63 and 61 from sprout. They did the same thing last year which is they didn’t like transplants, and are prone to fox tailing. or it’s because I’ve stored my seeds in harsh or undesirable conditions. That is very well possible too. Either way they are far more advanced in the timeline and sooner then the rest, they will let me know when to cut them.

So to answer

Yes, no, maybe, quite possibly on some yet not on others. lol But there’s a better chance with continued growth with those Fem’s.

The autos will do whatever they will do. Example I have a Blueberry Auto is 55 days old and showing super early signs of pre-flowering but is the tallest in the bunch at 37" 2 days ago. It currently towers at 39" and still growing(2" in 2 days of growth).
I really let them tell me when to cut them.

1 Like

Blueberry B Day 53

2 Likes

Super Silver Haze B Day 62

7 Likes

They are looking great and I know the feeling I live in the country too

2 Likes