Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

AK-47 A Day 50

AK-47 B Day 50

6 Likes

Thank you @Screwauger They just look amazing out there. The fan leafs are getting so big. Itā€™s exciting times! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Photo shoot was amazing, keep up the good work my friend.

1 Like

Thank you @Mrcrabs glad you enjoyed them. Was perfect weather for it. Hope you are doing well this evening.

1 Like

Doin fine my friend, just here unwinding after a hot day. Your weather sounds pleasant, it was 94 and humidity 60%, over here. Have a good evening my friend, love them nature shoots!!:ok_hand:t3::+1:t3:

Good morning everyone,

Had some more getting to sleep issues last night. Pains in my feet, legs, arms, the back of my skull, on top of have RLS and allergies just made me miserable.
Turnā€™s out I found some of my own secret stash this morning. I forgot about a dug out I have and one hitter in a drawer. Took Two and few sweet sweet hits this morning and my motivation has returned lol. I feel swell now. :slight_smile:

Lots of garden work first before I check the ladies. I will be flushing/watering today with straight ph 6.5 water. Still sticking to the feed /water/ water/ water /feed/water/water/water/feed method.

2 Likes

Great pics, looks like perfect outside location, blends right in @DoomSack

2 Likes

Thank you , it really does, only thing that gives it away is those containers but soon the grass around will be so tall that the girls will be virtually indistinguishable from the rest of the wildlife. Howā€™s it going @Zombo ? Glad you stopped by and are enjoying the pics :v:

1 Like

Iā€™m good @DoomSackā€¦ I have no current grows so just been lurkingā€¦ have a good day

2 Likes

@Zombo I appreciate the lurking lurkers too :grin::+1:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of group shots from this mornings watering.

So far no noticeable negative effects from the feeding 2 days ago. :sweat_smile: Things going pretty good.

11 Likes

Wow, your harvest is gonna be :sunglasses: awesome! @DoomSack

2 Likes

Thank you @Zombo I havenā€™t really thought about numbers, but Iā€™d really like to get 5-10 oz per plant on the strong ones but itā€™s way to early to think about it lol. I just need to keep the wheel steady, feeding, flushing and protecting the ladies from bugs.
Iā€™m really surprised how well the AKā€™s and GLā€™s are doing.

2 Likes

@DoomSack, looking good brotherā€¦what you feeding with? And the feed water/water/water/feed seems to be doing the trick

1 Like

Thank you @Sittingbull64. Fox farm trio, Big Bloom and Grow Big for now. Started a lot slower than last year, but Iā€™m gradually bumping it up to full strength. At only 50% of the recommendation of dosage currently.

3 Likes

Yes sirā€¦great stuffā€¦been using it a few years nowā€¦right at the moment Iā€™m feeding 10 grow big/big bloom/kangaroots/ and another 10 with the nectar for the godsā€¦canā€™t tell much difference except the nectar plants have bigger stalksā€¦

1 Like

I have ak47 and GSCX for when I startā€¦ I think youā€™ll hit those numbers for sure @DoomSack

2 Likes

@Sittingbull64 Iā€™ve heard great things about nectar of the gods. Iā€™m going to have to research that one and possibly order some. When do you start using kangaroots, early on in the grow?

1 Like

Yesā€¦itā€™s great on seedlings and clonesā€¦builds great root systemsā€¦and yeah order that sample from nectar for the godsā€¦it cost me $39 for the shipping, it was worth 5 times that amountā€¦got the bloom chaos, olumpus up, a bag of ez veg tea, and the 6 quarts of the line upā€¦great deal!

2 Likes

@Zombo I really hope so, would be nice to fill up these jars over here currently collecting dust. Iā€™m hoping some of these girls give me a reason to invest in some larger jars. That would be a nice surprise.

3 Likes