Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

@Covertgrower Not many but man you don’t know how that makes me feel. It’s awesome, thank you for supporting the cause and voting! I vote every election local and national.

3 Likes

Oops, I missed when I voted, meant to say need a bit more time to tell. Sorry @DoomSack.

I FIM’ed my vote :rofl:

2 Likes

We do as well, thank you for being an active citizen voter.:+1:

1 Like

No worries @merlin44 :wink: there’s sure to be some more polls soon :joy:

It’s important to vote, if you didn’t vote, don’t complain who ends up elected. Also, it should be lifted as banned from the federal government. I think everyone agrees with that. I hope after Canada goes legal all the way, the U.S. should at least consider it. I guess it’s being brought back up in Congress again. Let’s hope they take a look at it this time. @DoomSack @merlin44

3 Likes

@Covertgrower I agree, in addition they (the dea) needs to stop calling weed a schedule one drug, because it’s not. I’m currently out of weed to smoke on day two and guess what, I’m a little cranky but I’m not going thru any type of withdrawals. Heroine however I’d be freaking out which is also a rightly so a schedule 1 .
Hell the lack of coffee has more withdrawals than weed could ever have.

8 Likes

You’re not kidding!!

I guess the last time it was presented, Congress pointed at the fda to declassify it, they didn’t, so they they had a scapegoat.

2 Likes

Apparently the WHO, World health org not to be confused with the band (who are you…hoo hoo…hoo hoo) is supposed to be getting with the UN in June to discuss a possible reschedule. this hasn’t happened since 1961. Good god we are doomed lol :joy: They haven’t met about this for 57 years…

2 Likes

Well, I dont know much about it, but hopefully some good comes out of it. @DoomSack

The images that loaded for me looked good, Brother. Gotta love a big fire, but yeah, find some weed. Using lighter knot, fat lighter, sap sticks and whatever else that heavy pine is called, no need for gas.

You’d have known that after a good hit…

4 Likes

phat lighter around here…lol

3 Likes

Good morning everyone,
It’s been 7 days from the FIM day.
Here’s a snap shot yesterday evening.

3 Likes

Super Silver Haze A Day 50

Super Silver Haze B Day 48

Super Silver Haze D Day 48

6 Likes

Gold Leaf A Day 50

Gold Leaf B Day 50

4 Likes

AK-47 A Day 50

AK-47 B Day 50

11 Likes

They all look beautiful, in a beautiful setting too.

3 Likes

I love it when the pictures load for me!

Looking great out there…

3 Likes

@raustin @FloridaSon Thank you both, I’m glad they are doing well. Weather has really been quite nice for these ladies. Only issue is recently noticed some chewing on some of the leaves. I need to mix up a batch of neem oil next.

3 Likes

Yeeeoooowwwzzzaaaaaa you’ve got pot plants!! Looks like some of the Fim’s took?? Not 100% sure but they all look ready and raring to photo-synthesize! Great work Dewd!!

3 Likes

@Screwauger Thank you, yes indeed 100% weed ! I’d say at the least one of the AK’s, one of the Gold Leaf, and maybe two of the Super Silver haze. Things are getting pretty exciting!

I will see about getting some measurements today or tomorrow. It’s been in the 80’s here so it’s pretty perfect growing season so far. I’m curious how much they have continued growing after the FIM attempts. I see lots of bushy-ness. The smells are starting to amp up too on those Northern Lights. I love growing!!!

2 Likes