Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

Unfortunately I’m smoking some unknown from the underground, it’s not bad but not like homegrown. It’s all good though, I’m growing and that makes me happy. I’ve heard good things about chocoloupe.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching your grow and all those girls look very pretty.

They are getting there,. Thank you @raustin In the next couple of weeks it should start going crazy growing and then the really fun begins…the great outdoors…Veg and flowering is really fun.

You’re gonna have a jungle!

That’s the plan. :evergreen_tree::palm_tree::sweat_smile::palm_tree::deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Went out into town this morning and found some vegetables to grow for this summer.
Last Fall I was introduced to ghost peppers from one the members here that I think is also no longer participating. It sucks when that happens.
Anyways I wanted to grow them if I could find them. I found them! This year I will give it a try.
I like to eat hot stuff.

3 Likes

I have some dried in a package in the cabinet. I am too scared to try them @DoomSack!

3 Likes

I should have enough from the two I have started to have seeds and lbs of peppers to vacuum seal. Bought seedlings today and they are only about 6" tall. I usually grow from seeds but didn’t see any (and have not ever).

I heard they are scary hot so I’ll let you know how it goes lol. Is this kind of stuff coverage by my med insurance? who knows lol. :sweat_smile:

You’re gonna love the ghost peppers, they can get extremely hot if you grow them right. I love the spicy stuff too.

1 Like

Inside the tent this morning…

The Strong

@Screwauger making blurple fun/cool again on his current grow so wth it’s Saturday, here’s one from me.

4 Likes

Thank you @raustin I hope to report back with the harvest of those this summer. Love hot stuff from across the world. I should see about ordering some other seeds online sometime. I forget sometimes that I could order seeds online.

1 Like

It’s time for Math.

(:sob: boo!! hisss!!)

FF recommends
6 tsp of Big Bloom per gallon
So 1/4 of 6aaAAAAhhhh1.5!
1.5 tsp (1/4 strength) to a gallon of ph’d 6.5 water.

We are going to feed 14 of the Strong today.

It’s about time to transition from misting (30-50 spray at this point) on these larger gals and start scooping water.

5 Likes

Awesome :clap:t2: I have to check & double check my math nowadays. It’s heck getting old and senile :rofl:
I’m ordering a hose filter for my outside tap to hopefully eliminate some chlorine, etc. I sure hope it works :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I went ahead and doubled the mix to 2 gallons.
For one, it evens out the 1.5 to 3 which is way more accurate than dealing measuring .5. Second, I have enough to feed again later.

@SmoknGranny Yeah that chlorine is no good. I’d think if you have some empty and cleaned plastic 1 gallon milk jugs, filled them with water and let those set out in the sun for a day or two I bet a lot of that would be gone.

2 Likes

I actually have two 55 gallon drums which I used for my veggie garden last year. Hate to admit it but it’s difficult some days to lift a gallon jug :worried: hence the hose filter for those days. And once the grass starts growing & mowing starts I will have to pace myself to keep things up.
It’s all good cuz’ I’m gonna grow me some good smoke and dream away the aches and pains :grin: and you’re inspiring me :hugs:

2 Likes

I hear you, somedays my hands kill me. I can’t grab things or I can’t grab for long without just shooting pain in my fingers and wrist. Supposed to be partially from using a chainsaw.

Just yesterday I was complaining to my wife about using a wrench to tighten down a new roof for Wolfie.

One section of the roof required a ratchet with no big deal, but another part required the use of a small wrench. I secured 3 out of 8 bolts with the said wrench and I just couldn’t do it anymore and had to stop a take a smoke break :joy: The pain was too much.

2 Likes

There is a simple solution to this problem, just use a few drops of aquarium dechlorinator. It neutralizes the chlorine and chloramine in the water safely with no waiting or bubbling. I just started using it myself.

4 Likes

Dang!!! You sound like me. I have days when I can’t open a potato chip type bag :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I really don’t know how you did all that chainsawing unless it was one of those mind over body spurts. When the job needs to get done & no one else is around it’s amazing when that happens to me :slightly_smiling_face: and then afterwards I’m usless for a few days & just puff puff puff :grin:

1 Like

I just feel like I have to do it. It’s an obligation mostly. I’m a go or don’t and if I get a spring to my step I try and get it done between the pain.
Can you get any relief (I’m assuming with smoke?) I can with some of the strains.

1 Like

All I have for now is WW & it helps thankfully. I used to push myself too hard when I knew better than to do so. Learning to ask others for help has been the hardest thing for me But, one of my longtime friends reminded me that if I go down then hubby and my critters will go down

1 Like