Blueberry B Day 19
BB_B_4_18

Amnesia Haze A Day 20

AK-47 A Day 30

AK-47 B Day 30

2 Likes

Outta likes but Love the pics @DoomSack

3 Likes

Night time temps maybe too cool to put in the ground(for now but heck in a week or two it maybe warm)…though you have me thinking lol…@FloridaSon

This season is full of really odd weather. One day shorts weather, the next day its a hoodie. The temps are pretty stable though in the tent. It maybe 40 outside but only drop to 60 inside the tent.

I have not tried to plant in the soil, though i have a tractor and a post hole digger lol. Mostly clay here is my first thought. I don’t know if that would grow much, unless I scoop some of the gardens soil which was brought in a couple of years ago, that is composed of (or compost to some) mushroom dirt. I also have some natural top soil as well but again don’t really know how much nutrients in that stuff.

Are you considering the idea of just planting the runts outside? I guess that would be the logical thing to do. It’s either going to live or die anyways right?

2 Likes

@FloridaSon
How big of a hole you thinking I’d need for an auto? 1 foot in diameter, 1 foot deep?

1 Like

If we were to take the runts and plant them outside as a way for nature to take it’s course. What should I put in the hole for the runts to live or die in?

• Use top soil. Looks and smells like dirt.
  • Use some of your garden soil (mushroom dirt) 2 seasons of veggies grown with it.
  • Use that MGMC you were going to use in 3 and 5 gallon pots anyways.
  • Use the clay from the hole you just dug.

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t see why that wouldn’t work. Considering that no till method gaining popularity and the fact that you can still feed nutes, an auto should be fine in that. The roots can dig more later if they want.

I did a Blueberry auto in a hole that size last year near a HPS street light and it didn’t mind at all. Got a little heat sensitive late in the cycle, but still produced some fine smoke.

2 Likes

See this is this stuff I like kicking around! It’s got the potential to turn lemons into lemonade lol

4 Likes

go cheap,if something happens it is less heartbreak…
if they make it then spend some on nutrients,but your soil sounds great @DoomSack

3 Likes

Looks like rain soon in my neck of the woods. good time to dig holes.

2 Likes

Took a walk with the pup and spotted out some good spots to observe at different times of day. The runts need as much sun as I can (it’s still free right? ). I need to do some daylight checks. Sunrise. Noon. Sunset. Lots of ideas.
And to think I thought I was just going to sit back and watch it grow lololol…:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning,
About to check the tent. Woke up with a serious migraine. It wasn’t til I smoked that I had any relief. Feel perfect now. Who would have thunk?

2 Likes

i had a rare but sizable migraine the other day…
i believe the capsules i made helped it,and maybe kept it from being a three day painfest!
i love our medicine @DoomSack

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s difficult to do anything. Light intensifies the pain. No big deal if you wake up before dawn.

2 Likes

Inside the tent this morning…

The Strong

The Runts

4 Likes

White Widow A Day 29

White Widow B Day 29

White Widow C Day 25

WW_C_4_19_2

White Widow D Day 25

White Widow E Day 25

White Widow F Day 24