Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

I was raised catholic so there’s a lot of shaming going on. I never really talked about smoking cigarettes let alone MMJ to my parents.
Love the smell as well… 24 years ago I first was introduced to MMJ that’s just crazy to think about.

2 Likes

@FloridaSon @DoomSack I know exactly what you’re going through. It’s my dad that’s against it all, but he used consume a lot when I was younger? So I guess I don’t understand what the big deal is. My mom is the one that’s open to it all. I’ve been open with both of them, and admitted to consuming for my migraines. My dad just looks at me like I’m nuts when I tell him they went away because of cannabis. Once a week is all it took. Having a debilitating migraine is the worst.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower @FloridaSon I definitely see the benefits (works real nice on those migraines, I get them too).

I was raised as a military brat and I feel like I can’t breach security and spill the beans without something f***ed up happening.

I’m a grown a** man and I like where I’m at in life. I just wish I could share more with my family. lol but I don’t want to be shamed nor lectured, nor looked at differently. Hell they might except it but I have a feeling if the laws not on my side they will look at my like I’m a criminal. Which I am lol ugh…but am I really?

4 Likes

You’re not. Just like anyone else on this forum. It’s a plant that’s been deemed illegal through shady principles. It’s not like meth, or an opiate, where it’s habit forming. (And bad for you) Cannabis has health benefits if taken in moderation just like anything else. @DoomSack

2 Likes

@Niala also uses for headaches. Been in some studies.

3 Likes

I (kinda) get it when someone who’s never used is against it… but it confuses me when a former user is. My sil is claiming it to be “devil’s weed” and has banned her kids from seeing me. But she used to smoke and my brother admitted she’s been vaping… hypocritical much? Does she think vaping isn’t consuming?? No… I think she’s just playing games and trying to use the kids as pawns. I removed myself from the game.
Sorry for that rant… kinda stuck a nerve I guess. I hate the negative stigma. As soon as someone in power has a grandchild who suffers from seizures that are eased by CBD THEN the laws will change real quick.

7 Likes

No, not at all. The outdated laws were made to control industries and minorities. Listing cannabis as a schedule one is beyond ridiculous… it’s nothing like the others on the list.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @FloridaSon

3 Likes

Happy anny @FloridaSon!

2 Likes

Good morning @DoomSack - I think you were reading my thread while I was enjoying yours! You are doing a fantastic job! I might have to put some of my girls outside so I am set to watching! Best, Jeb

2 Likes

@Momtomask I definitely was. :smirk: I made it to end of March so far, I appreciate your LST endeavors, have to play a little catch up but enjoying your journal. I pretty much blew all my likes for a while lol.
Thank you for checking me out, hope to bring more pictures and fun experiences this year.

1 Like

Inside the tent this morning,

The Strong

The Runts

7 Likes

looking great @DoomSack the strong will survive!!

2 Likes

White Widow A Day 25

White Widow B Day 25

White Widow C Day 21

White Widow D Day 21

White Widow E Day 21

White Widow F Day 20
WW_F_4_15

2 Likes

I’m pretty pleased @BIGE. I’m anxiously awaiting my opportunity to feed them but have my finger off the trigger until I see those nodes.

3 Likes

Super Silver Haze A Day 27

Super Silver Haze B Day 27

Super Silver Haze C Day 27

Super Silver Haze D Day 27

Northern Light A Day 27

Northern Light B Day 25
NL_B_4_15

1 Like

Gold Leaf A Day 27

Gold Leaf B Day 27

1 Like