Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

Wow…that is completely nuts but can totally see it, some people are just ridiculous lol :joy: dang neighbors lol. But seriously wtf guy with dog that doesn’t care for a dog. It’s just mean to leave a dog or any animal on a chain.
Yes I keep my dog in a 10x10 covered kennel at night only for his safety. We have packs of coyotes. Nature’s way to keep people away. No snooping around my woods at night, honestly they sound like werewolves.

I walk him minimum 3 times a day which comes out to be 3-4 hours. I literally can’t throw a frisbee nor football far enough to even come to a fence of our property. I bet with proper permits I could fire a cannon lol.
I understand @Screwauger about the rent. Land is expensive. Rents cheap in town. Atleast you have an outlet and can get away. I’m sure the basement is pretty quite. Also I’m totally jealousy because always wanted a basement.

3 Likes

So instead of posting pictures I got the chainsaw up and running. I removed the bar, brushed out all of the debris. Re chained it, lubed it, fueled it, but couldn’t get it to start.

I figured I flooded the engine. Let it set over night and tried to start this morning with no go…

then I remembered when was the last time i checked the spark plug…and that would be not once this season because it was kick starting right up pretty much every time no problems.

No pictures but that lil spark plug was dirty. Took a wire brush to it, popped it back and whoosh first pull running like leather face.
I hope to have internet tomorrow. We will see.

4 Likes

Please be careful and don’t overdo :hugs:

1 Like

Evening all. Still no sign of internet for now. Only accessing thru phone and I have a techno-addict son who has already eaten60 % of the data cap this month lol. I know it’s 2018 and I can’t upload pictures :joy: still waiting for space x internet…

3 Likes

Supposed to hear back about the internet situation today. Ugh it’s ok though, I have all the photos from the each day ready to post soon.

In other news Bubblegum C has emerged this morning without a shell! We are 100% go for the Terrible Twenty Two wooo hoo™️!

4 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:I have internet again!:signal_strength:

Here’s inside the tent this morning:

The Strong ones

The Runts

9 Likes

White Widow A Day 23

This one took forever to get his single little pimp feather leaf.

White Widow B Day 23

White Widow C Day 19

I guess it’s definitely possible this one got slightly toasted by the LED being moved. It seems to be recovering from with new leafs.

White Widow D Day 19

White Widow E Day 19
WW_E_4_13

White Widow F Day 18
WW_F_3_14

3 Likes

Super Silver Haze A Day 25

Super Silver Haze B Day 23

Super Silver Haze C Day 23

Super Silver Haze D Day 23

2 Likes

Northern Lights A Day 25

Northern Lights B Day 23

2 Likes

Gold Leaf A Day 25

Gold Leaf B Day 25

3 Likes

Bubblegum A Day 15

Bubblegum B Day 15

Bubblegum C Day 1

BG_C_4_13_1BG_C_4_13

2 Likes

Wow what a difference a couple days makes with our little loved ones!! Yay, internet!!

2 Likes

Come on Team WW, let’s get our act together out there!!! Great pics @DoomSack

2 Likes

Blueberry A Day 23

Blueberry B Day 14

3 Likes

Amnesia Haze A Day 15

3 Likes

AK47 A Day 25

AK47 B Day 25

2 Likes

I know right @Screwauger , I was gone for 4 days lol. So I was looking at photos and didn’t see the difference, so I skipped ahead to the current photos. What do you think? Should I:

• Add the lost photos so we can see possible progression.
  • Forget the past, we are on the move, no looking back.
  • Why is this even a poll? Must be high again and undecided.

0 voters

2 Likes

I was thinking if I do add the photos from the past 4 days out. I was just going to label them by Days and bunch them together.
Example:

White Widow X Day 13
(Days old pretty picture)

White Window X Day 14
(Day old picture which is slightly pretty)

White Window X Day 15
(current picture)

3 Likes

I’m also thinking of a couple of things before I hit the hay.

I was looking at nodes this morning and a few have 3-4 nodes on the AK’s GL’s and NL’s.

I have to check my notes but 5-6 nodes is when I feed 1/4 strength of one of fox farm trio.

And I’m wondering if I should scrog any.
And maybe experimental FIM instead of topping.

3 Likes

Experimenting leads to new discoveries; some good, some bad, but either way you learn :+1: I’m experimenting with just about everything this year to find what will work best for me. With any luck I will learn enough this year to grow better next year :blush:

3 Likes