Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

@DoomSack this will be a forest, come summer! Watching! :+1:

3 Likes

No harm no foul @DoomSack I’m right there with ya! I have 3 acres of open field in front of me… I use a 100 sq ft to grow in hahahhaha

1 Like

All 3 of those did great here until the grey mold got a hold of the AK-47.
You CANNOT lose with Gold Leaf and Bubblegum is right up there among my go-to strains.

3 Likes

No guts, no glory, Boo! I have Every faith in your ability to grow!

3 Likes

@SmoknGranny I would happily drive out there and dig the holes for you, lady!

But most of us here would: you’re a joy on this forum!

9 Likes

The grey mold is definitely being considered a devastating threat that I plan to handle from the beginning. Most of my issues were (in my look back at last year) because I ran two phases too late in the year to finish before the historically wet Fall.

This year I am doing this many(early) to hopefully have them safe in jars before the major threats that humidity brings this year.

It was heartbreaking to see any member of The ILGM DownEast 12 being attacked, I truly appreciate it and will be heeding the warnings. The goal is definitely to have 100% survival…well until the big chop of course.

2 Likes

Last night completed the soaking stage of the grow and onto the paper towel soak.

However one of the seeds had a tail! Woo hoo. Check it out!

So Bubblegum A has jumped ahead of the line. Luckily I’d washed out all of the containers and had soil ready.

9 Likes

Subscribed in and eager to follow along @DoomSack Planning to learn a lot as we go!! Best of luck!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Screwauger going to be yet another adventure out in the wild (or willd?). Off to setting up the rest of the gear in the tent and back to enjoying the familiar humming sounds of the fan’s kicking back up. The tents going up folks! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

this will be fun to watch… @DoomSack

2 Likes

Zipper Test is a success!

Un-Zipper Test is a success!

Veg light is operating correctly on the timer which is set to 18/6

I’m probably not going to be using the Flower lights but they are a go.

7 Likes

I’m about to sneak a peek at some root tails. If I need to plant some seeds this afternoon, I’m ready to go. I usually give a day or two to surface before introducing them to the tent.

3 Likes

Both AK-47’s have tails

7 Likes

Gold Leaf A is off running!

GLAtailzoom

6 Likes

Super Silver Haze A and B have tails!

9 Likes

i’m burning some fire ak-47 as we speak!!!
great start,big time start!!!
you’re going to have pot growing out your yin-yang!!!

2 Likes

Here are the gal’s itching to jump into the tent.

In about four hours I’m going to check the rest of the 16 that are still sleeping on the bags. And then again tomorrow morning to see if there are any changes.

5 Likes

LOL I hope there is tons in my yin-yang @BIGE in the end. I’m looking forward to sampling some this summer if all goes to plan.

2 Likes

@DoomSack @BIGE all out of likes, I’ll catch up with those later. I’m going to love this grow, tent looks great! I hear great things about the SSH, I really need to order some, everyone is growing it. Peer pressure!

2 Likes

Know the feeling about that like shortage lol. Thank you @Covertgrower
IMO SSH is quality and for me highly effective with ptsd, stress, pain, and depression. I have all of that some days. Another benefit is my wife can tolerate smoking it because she coughs less. I never really cough unless I have a cold or sickness.
My wonderful lady prefers SSH, I dig White Widow because I feel it works for even the worst of days. I guess with that info you can see why I’m growing 4 a piece.