Doom's Terrible Twenty Two

Ok so maybe I was stoned and forgot I took at least one picture from my phone.

6 Likes

So this maybe a huge risk but I’m going to try and keep it in check. I have a gut feeling this year is going to be dry as a bone most of the summer. Last time we had a bunch of rain in the spring we ended having a drought. I’m going with my gut. If this all goes south you can scold me later lol :joy:

Here’s what I have started soaking for Phase 2.

6 x Sour D (Fem)
5 x California Dream (Fem)
2 x Bubblegum (Fem)
4 x Gold Leaf (Fem)
3 x AK47 (Fem)

Total of 20

3 Likes

Wow are you going to be do phase 2 like part 1and keep us informed it a good read and get to learn

1 Like

Absolutely @337badazz I will be posting quite a bit more of these babies for a while. I will still be updating the Terrible Twenty Two outside in addition to this new one (it’s going continue the "what’s going on in the tent " updates like previous posts here.

It’s a lot easier to take pictures of them inside the tent, it’s time consuming, but they are inside which is out of direct sunlight and quite a bit cooler. Yeah I figure I’d just update them here as opposed to starting a new one and having to jump back and forth.

Also this second phase with have more FIM’ing and possibly some LST.

4 Likes

Here’s a peek outside this morning.

Here’s how the 3 new additions to the outside grow. They seem to like the sun so far. (left to right) White Widow G Day 33, White Widow H Day 32, and (back right) Bubblegum C Day 46.

6 Likes

AK-47 A Day 71
FIM Check. So it appear it worked. Idk what you all think?

29 day ago AK-47 A looked like this:

It looks like it worked out for AK-47 A, the best possible FIM outcome right? 4 colas?

@FloridaSon @ktreez420 @Sittingbull64 @Hogmaster

7 Likes

Northern Lights B Day 69

8 Likes

Great pics once again. These will be my tutorial as I attempt to FIM my pineapple fem once she takes hold in the garden. I’ve never attempted it but what the heck, I’m in. Hope she takes @DoomSack

3 Likes

Yum Yum city right there! Fruits of labor and such!!!

1 Like

Thank you friend, Dewd that makes me feel good that I’m creating something to help others out. I hope this helps.

In prep for surgery lol, I pretty much stared at paused youtube videos and such. I studied the shapes I was looking at and tried to identified the curves and bumps i was seeing on the videos with what my ladies had.

You can do this @Screwauger , you just have to look really hard before you cut. Whatever the outcome it seem way more effective at not stalling out growth. IMO and in my exp so far topping tends to stall out growth while it tries to recover. There was possibly 2-3 days recovering for FIM compared to 4-7 days for just topping.

4 Likes

Hoooleeee sh*t Man, when you say

Are you talking “gear around town” as in a bumper crop to cover folks who lose their crops?? Or because it’s so “dry” you think your “22” will finish early?? I’m genuinely curious why the “dry summer” equates to growing double the herb LOL @DoomSack

@Screwauger Nah, I honestly don’t deal with anyone in my town. Just because I don’t want anyone to really know I’m growing at all.

Last summer I was able to squeeze in 3 grows a year. This year I’m thinking maybe I can successfully manage only 2 big ones instead of 3 lol. The weather this year seems like it’s identical to a previous dry year (weather wise, no rain, less chance of mold)

The 22 (started early this year) from start to finish I should have enough to cover the end of the summer and possibly the fall. But winter it might not last.

I do want to bring some of my crop to an old friend this summer. I told him if I ever grow, he’d be getting some of the overage, possibly thru a gift/trade of some sorts. I may not have enough to make it thru next year if I gift some but I want him to get some of this hard work like last year.
IDK last year I had enough to get through the winter (Oct-March) without having to reach out for crop, even with the wet summer last year. Which led to mold issues with humidity, which killed some of the yield.

Yeah it may be so hot and dry that they may finish early but also I’m thinking some of these auto’s may produce low yield.

Also this next batch will be all Fem’s so loads of FIM’s. (more yield)

My geographic location has wet summers and dry summers. A lot of times when we have a extremely wet winter we end up with months of no rain (in the summer). I mean no rain. Zero. It’s great for me because I tend to have less mold issues when it’s a dry summer.

3 Likes

Thanks for the insight, I get you now!
Good projection on the yields too, planning ahead is a good quality.
Here in the North East US if some of the theorists are correct we are supposed to have a relatively dry summer also.
I forgot about the mold issues despite having had some myself last season.
You got this figured out Bro, just be careful out there!!

1 Like

More outside pics from this afternoon. I want to try and check them twice a day if the heat is just too much. Everything’s fine, and looks like another watering tomorrow.

3 Likes

Gold Leaf B Day 71 ht: 37"
FIM Check. So it appear it worked. It appears this one has 4 colas too? I think I was a little rough and almost split her. Quick fix duct tape.

2 Likes

This auto is excluded from that statement
Blueberry A Day 61 ht: 47"

3 Likes

I took some measurements 10 days ago and took more today to compare growth.

The top growers so in those 10 day are:

In first place is Bubblegum B at Day 51 towering at 33” tall and in 10 days grew 18”.

In second place is Bubblegum C at Day 46 towering at 17” tall and in 10 days grew 12”.

In third place was surprisingly was ANother Bubblegum, this time Bubblegum A at Day 63 towering at 37" in 10 days grew 12".

The tallest girls in the grow are:

In first place is Blueberry A Day 61 at 47" tall.
In second place is Super Silver Haze D at Day 65 at 38" tall
In third place is White Widow D at Day 65 at 37.5" tall

5 Likes

growing like weeds!

3 Likes

Here are the rest of the numbers to compare regarding height in the past 10 days.

These gals start at a little over an 1" of growth per 10 days/ 10" of growth:

White Widow G stands at 17" tall at Day 34 and grew 11" in 10 days
White Widow H stands at 16" tall at Day 32 and grew 11" in 10 days
Blueberry A stands at 47" tall at Day 63 and grew 10" in 10 days

Here’s where it starts to drop off on growth and the Runts and Strong are mixed. You can really see that flowering is occurring, slowing growth and focusing on producing sweet sweet bud.

Blueberry B stands at 33" tall at Day 60 and grew 8" in 10 days
Super Silver Haze D stands at 38" tall at Day 69 and grew 7" in 10 days
Super Silver Haze C stands at 31" tall at Day 69 and grew 7" in 10 days
Gold Leaf A stands at 41" tall at Day 71 and grew 6.5" in 10 days.
Gold Leaf B stands at 37" tall at Day 71 and grew 5" in 10 days.
White Widow D stands at 37.5" tall at Day 65 and grew 5" in 10 days.
Northern Lights A stands at 33" tall at Day 71 and grew 5" in 10 days.
Super Silver Haze B stands at 28" tall at Day 69 and grew 3.5" in 10 days.
AK47 B stands at 35" tall at Day 71 and grew 2" in 10 days.
Super Silver Haze A stands at 32" tall at Day 71 and grew 2" in 10 days.
White Widow C stands at 12" tall at Day 65 and grew 2" in 10 days.
White Widow E stands at 33" tall at Day 65 and grew 1.5" in 10 days.
AK47 A stands at 28" tall at Day 71 and grew 1" in 10 days
White Widow A stands at 37" tall at Day 69 and grew .5" in 10 days.

Lastly these two are pretty much finished growing as there was no change in height in 10 days

Amnesia Haze stands at 21" at Day 61 and didn’t grow any in 10 days.
Northern Light B stands at 22.5" at Day 69 and didn’t grow any in 10 days.

4 Likes

Massive growth they are giving you, keep on keeping on my friend!! Great job growing, doctoring, nursing, maximizing and maintaining!! Oh and Journaling!!

2 Likes