Doom's Repugnant Six

And so incredibly stoned that I really meant to type Blueberry, because Blueberry was the undocumented one…the pic with “BG” was my first clue. LOLOLOL :rofl: :man_facepalming:

It happens with the group of peeps quite a bit… damn stoners…

2 Likes

Did some light LST to the bag seeds today.

One of the mystery bag seeds is showing a deficiency or maybe burn don’t know, will look it up. Purple tips on fan leaves is really odd looking.

3 Likes

Wire has arrived so I got to work and constructed the frame for the new dyi light

4 Likes

I’m enjoying watching this develop.

2 Likes

I decoded the wiring from the PLC video and it looks like this.

@dbrn32 does look about right if each strip

Blue strings represent the 18gauge wire connecting each PLC Samsung stringing them together on the frame constructed last night.

3 Likes

Yup that is correct

2 Likes

As long as you have say the 1400ma driver instead of the 48v or w/e equivalent would be for 8 strips

3 Likes

1400mA over here. HLG 320H-C1400B should handle 8 strips?

2 Likes

Yes that is standard series configuration, correct for hlg-320h-c1400 driver and 8 strips.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confidence @EastCoastP6 @dbrn32 looks like tomorrow I’m running some wire and sticking some strips to the frame.

4 Likes

Awesome cant wait to see up and running your plants will love it. I’m just waiting on my heatsinks and frame to come in this week and ill be putting mine together finally.

3 Likes

do you have a grow journal started? @EastCoastP6

2 Likes

Sweet! I should be around if you run into any problems.

2 Likes

Here’s a quick tent update.

Jack Herer emerged to the surface yesterday but it was hard to get a good photo. here is where she’s at today Day 2.

3 Likes

Also taken a break for lunch, here’s how far I got this morning with the new
light build.

Cleaned the surface where the thermal tape will be applied.

Stuck one side of the tape on the smooth side of the heatsink.
Image 2-17-20 at 10.59 AM
Did some peel back

On to wiring next…

4 Likes

Your doing the 8 strip build, right. I believe you’re going love these lights. I know I do.

2 Likes

got it fired up!

@dbrn32 just have to pick up some connectors for this dimmer. i think its middle prong live wire and any one of the left or right is neutral? … see i tried to save a couple bucks on the dimmer and cost me a trip to the hardware store lol.

3 Likes

What setting do you keep your lights at - “about 400° or 500°”

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to pickup another
this is the one they recommend to begin with so i should be good to go once it arrives.
https://www.rapidled.com/cased-potentiometer-with-knob/

Also on a side note @dbrn32 that sucker is bright at 100%