Doom's Laboratory Spring '17 highlights

Ah man what a great blue print. It must be hot year round where you live or the other side of the :earth_americas:. It’s about to be fall around here.
That does look like a lot of work

Ok so at peak watering to sustain 50 clones I’m going to have to haul 75 gallons of water every two days which is 15, 5 gallons buckets of water. Each clone once in a 3 gallon fabric pot will require at minimum 1.5 gallons of water. I can carry two 5 gallons at a time but that’s like 8 trips lol (actually 9 but there’s lot of reasons why math is a struggle).
The 5 mother plants once in 5 gallon fabric pots will require 2.5 gallons of water every two days. Thats another 3 , 5 gallon buckets of water.

Total 18 x 5 gallon buckets of water every two day. 90 gallons total.

that sounds kind of doable.

That’s moving roughly 1050lbs of water every two days

4 Likes

Day 62 Phase 4 2017

SSH doing it’s thing in the SCROG.

BB doing it’s thing in the SCROG

6 Likes

Changed my avatar today.

8 Likes

I like it :+1:

did some changes with avatar. Update outside will be up later today.

3 Likes

@Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @SmoknGranny @FreakyDeekie @AnneBonny @Nug-bug @BIGE @MattyBear @Niala

Scrog Tucking the Tuck out of Tucking Funtimes

Day 64 Super Silver Haze still Scrog’n

Northern Lights Day 64 pretty much recovered from that near snap off of a main branch. Shes already flowering which makes me think i may have really stressed her out, but whatever, first scrog fun times your going to break some dishes or something like that…

White Widow Day 64, Doing it’s thing in the scrog.

Here’s my little outdoor work station…

Blue Berry Day 64, really looking good.

Also this new camera takes pretty good pics, no?I think i need to stop photographing in the afternoon and try to get some pics at dawn or dusk. Some of these seem bleached out.

6 Likes

Looking good. I hate going through learning curves and “breaking dishes”. But it usually pays off in the end. I’m going to be watching & studying on scrog over the winter. Gotta be ready for spring Grow :blush::+1:

1 Like

Looking good @DoomSack keep tucking bro it’s worth all the effort :+1: outta likes bro :+1:

1 Like

In my early experience with scrog, its like the organization of the plant by putting it on a grid really does open up and training just with the screen alone is really helping things spread out and breathe. I may not fill the scrogs but next year will be better prepared.
Loads of info to read out, good luck with the prep work.

1 Like

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971, I’m getting more and more the feel of this, I like it a lot so far, it’s helping with pest finding as well. Glad i jumped in and just did it. Happy growing bro. Backs still killing me hope you feeling better, sleeping is just not so fun for me anymore ugh silly back.

1 Like

@DoomSack I feel your pain bro I have disc issues myself
I sleep on a adjustable bed almost in a v to relieve pressure in my lower back and I’m lucky to get a few hours in a row wit out waking up
Thanks god for my medicine lol
Hope you back feels better brother and happy growing
It’s addictive the growing part
I find peace in the whole ritual of taking care of my plants vegetables and mj lol ? Who would have thought hahahha

2 Likes

NEW UPDATE! Here’s that palm tree AMH Day 66.

Not too shabby for my first fail in topping. Was a little too toasted and cut off my 3 and 4 toppings work, which i am currently have converted into a clone.

BUT more importantly I snapped this picture with the Sony so i zoomed this very photo and screen grabbed THIS!!!

WOOO Hoo!! @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @bob31 @BIGE @daz49

7 Likes

Hmmm I gotta find my old Sony​:heart: I’ve gotten too used to using my phone :iphone:!
And I can actually see the trichomes on yours!!!

1 Like

Palm Tree Update. AMH Day 66

1 Like

SSH Day 66 Budding Buddies

edit I was super high so i miss labeled the file names. I promise this is SSH regardless if mistakenly called it NL.

3 Likes

I will need to start feeding Flower bloom soon.
SSHDay67Scrogfilling

2 Likes

Day 69 Super Silver Haze on the scrog. Keep on tucking. Will be feeding Tiger bloom this afternoon. @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny @Screwauger @Niala @BIGE @daz49

Update on AMH day 69

Clones update…

Question about age, are they consider just day 69 because of their mother’s time table?

5 Likes

Nice looking plants @DoomSack You’re SCROG photo finally let me see the light. I’ve wondered what you all mean about tucking. From your photo it looks like you are actually weaving the plant through the squares. Is that true?

1 Like

Lookin’ fine @DoomSack! I like how well we can see your tricomes! Awesome :green_heart::seedling:

1 Like