Doom's Laboratory Spring '17 highlights

@BIGE Things are getting dryer weather wise. I need to get up some pics of the cali dream. It’s pretty sad looking in the past with bud rot, but lately it’s perking up. It’s about the same age as the sour d. Cali looks like it went to war. Chunks of buds taken out from botrytris on the colas have taken its toll.

See those large gaps in the colas? It’s sucks but if you want to save the bud you have to cut away the rot. Wash your tools afterwards with rubbing alcohol.

3 Likes

Day 141 sour d and cali dream. Harvesting today woo hoo™

5 Likes

congrats @DoomSack…looks good!

@BIGE Thank you, I’m pretty happy. I’m hoping this will be the biggest harvest I’ve had so far. Was a long road to travel, 141 days is a pretty long time lol.

1 Like

sure is!!! enjoy that smoke,i bet it is awesome!!!
good thing come to those who wait!

1 Like

WOO HOO !! Awesome, what a long wait for sure. Enjoy!

Congrats on your harvest !!! Looking so frosty

Did some ph IN and OUT this evening with the last batch of phase 3 which is 5 plants. 3 Cali Dream and 2 Clones. All about 113 days old. Everthing came in 6.5 and out 6.5. They will be ready for some more nutes.

Should have a wet weight for those two I’m going to harvest tonight. Just didn’t feel up to carving yesterday after the day.

1 Like

255.4 grams wet. Not too bad for one plant. Predicting 50 grams dry…

6 Likes

Day 21 for this little gal. (SSH)

@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971 Day 21 for NL. It’s new leaves are curling/twisting. Is this maybe the MGMC time release fertilizer doing its worst?

4 Likes

It could be the mg. @DoomSack but I have seen quite a few with the twisty first leaves.

1 Like

It could be the early issues with seed shell popping off later than expected. It seems to take days to unfold leaves hampered by the weight of the shells.

@bob31 Also I appreciate the reply, and enjoy insight from vets.

Anyone out there receiving this thanks for the knowledge and friendly pushes toward greatness and satisfaction.

Thanks @DoomSack most of the time a little reassurance goes a long way. I will tag you over to my miss ugly and what was going on with her

1 Like

Transplanted the little gals into their final 7 gal fabric pots. Mixed up 20% perilite and 80% MGMC. I know it sucks but will be feeding them soon with FF trio.

Back into the tent on a 18/6. Planning on scrogging these five outdoors once they are big enough.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 I went out and used this wet weather opportunity to get scrog sticks in the ground

4 Likes

Another Cali Dream cut down.

5 Likes

I’ve got the same paper plates, but mine doesn’t weigh 162 grams! @DoomSack

3 Likes

Day 34 Phase 4

Blueberry is looking much better.

1 Like