Doobienoobie is up and running again!

I’ll get some pictures if I can get the panel cover off tomorrow.

2 Likes

Got some root action in the cloner. Sadly one has already died. Hopefully I don’t lose more. I’ve still got 2 more than I need thanks to @Haildamaged so I’m still on track to fill the big room hopefully in the next few days they’ll be ready to transfer.

10 Likes

nice buddy… my cloning isn’t good… always something to practice… :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve been down the last 2 days with a stomach bug but my small room is doing well. About to hit full speed ahead in there. I’m not so certain on the clones. I think they’re in need of some nutes but I don’t know how much to give. So if anyone has helpful hydro clone info feel free to give me input.

Here’s one of the small room clones.

8 Likes

One of my friends just finished drying some dark devil. Beautiful plant and smells just like the red Poison I did last year.

I’m about to move clones into the big room.

14 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

That’s what I said. It’s almost like dark gray or light black until you hit the flash to see then all the red and pink show.

7 Likes

Alright everyone. Doobie room 2.0 is running… mostly. Clones are in the room. I’ve got one out there that might not make it. But there’s 8 out of 10 that are rooted well enough to get it going. The remaining 2 spots will either get filled with something different or with some of the ones in the cloner if they catch up.

Here’s what some of the good clones look like.

This one was the star of the bunch. Roots over a foot long already.

And this is what the remaining 4 in the cloner look like.

I really think the air stone in the cloner is bad so it’ll be replaced before any future clones get put in. I think that is why there’s so much difference between them. The biggest were in good locations the duds in bad spots.
@Haildamaged

13 Likes

Wow those girls are taking off, good job Doob!

6 Likes

Looking good, Doob! :+1:

4 Likes

Been a few days. Need to get some pics for update this evening. Struggling a little with the clones. I think I need lower my water levels more.

On a side note i haven’t heard from @haildamaged in a while. I’ve sent texts with no reply. Hopefully he’s ok.

10 Likes

Been thinking about him.

6 Likes

How’s @DoobieNoobie doing? I hope well. I’m worried about @Haildamaged. I sure hope all is OK with you both :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Agreed hoping all is well for ya doob and all is well in Smoklahoma with @Haildamaged

5 Likes

I saw Doobs page notifications and immediately thought of Hail as well… It’s been several weeks, hope all is well. Looks like it’s been over a week for Doob too, how is the new kitten @DoobieNoobie ? Tore any furniture up, hope not, cats are always an adventure. Speaking of adventure you were gonna put up pics, backs got ya down I imagine. Feel better :mask::face_with_head_bandage::mask::mask::mask:
Wishing you Corona virus free and having extra supply of TP!!!

6 Likes

New kitten is a spoiled turd. He’s lucky he’s cute. Plants are about 50/50. I’m struggling in the big room.

As for @haildamaged I’m worried. His phone went straight to voicemail when I called it. No answers from text since feb 12th.

Heres the cat that was supposed to be for my girls since the older one only likes me really.
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And got a steal on this little gem.

11 Likes

Ooo I wanna get a peak so bad!! How much do you love it!?!

The kitty is a cutie.
Hope HD is ok…

8 Likes

I only got it last night so still trying different temps and stuff but it works great. It’s so tiny though. I was saving for a Dr Dabber switch cause it does flower as well and has much more heat options but I got the peak for $240. Couldn’t pass that up.

8 Likes

I’m still debating on the peak or a storz and bickel (volcano vape makers) mighty. It’s really nice too but 350.00 … you’ll have to post some updates as you get more acquainted with it!

How are you doing Doob??

4 Likes

Good to hear from you Doob! That kitty lol…“oh, this is where we sit?” :joy: Maybe HD saw the Sh!t hitting the fan and bugged out? :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes